Automatically answers all 120 daily quiz questions. Just login and complete the captchas at the end of each quiz.
Navigates to the website to earn free crowns. Once you log in with your Wizard101 account, it will automatically answer correctly for you. After the quiz is completed, complete the captcha and it will start the next quiz. Various settings allow full control of the extension and it's ability to answer questions. Related website allows for forums for support, recommendations, and suggestions.
- (2020-07-30) Snow Pema: very good extension it works perfectly and when it finishes a quiz it even does a sound to warn you 10/10
- (2020-07-29) L B: Hey this is a great extension but what are the chances of you getting banned for using it, even now that they switched the quizzes to the main website? thank you, love the extension
- (2020-07-25) asmellia :P: this extension is awesome and saves me so much time :D
- (2020-07-17) MetroT: God like extension heled me get all of wizard city
- (2020-07-16) Thomas Brunt: Worked as advertised, but I am a tad bit worried - Does using this extension put the user at risk for a ban?
- (2020-07-15) Angel Gaming: It so useful! Thank you creator!
- (2020-07-14) sto: it doesnt work, because the freakigames trivia thingy moved to the official wizard101 web.
- (2020-07-12) Callie D: Tried it out today but it didn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong??
- (2020-07-12) Max Becker: Works flawlessly, great tool to have and highly recommended for the other people out there who don't want to spend more real money on this game lol
- (2020-07-05) Kevin Johny: I like the extension a lot. But if possible, could you be able to remove the pop up that comes on after every 3 quizes?
- (2020-06-30) H.A. Baig: hey so it was working fine and today all of a sudden it stopped working and only stays on the wizard 101 main page and stays there. no quizzes nothing. is it a bug?
- (2020-06-23) Noah LaBonte-Clark: Was great while it lasted
- (2020-04-15) Jordan Shankar: the extension only shows "freeki games is currently going under maintenance". It's stopped working.
- (2020-04-12) Cliffy Playz: i love this extension because you can get so 100 crowns in just one day 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞! 100% Recommend!
- (2020-03-17) Nenad Milic: worked but when i press now it shows green answer and doesnt click it , any fixes? it worked before but now it doesnt go to next question only shows answers
- (2020-03-12) Adedamola Adebayo: Hi Alex, First, thank you for making this wonderful extension. It has helped tons of players; allowing them to build crowns efficiently for in game use. It is definitely worth the purchase; appreciate the consideration you made to make the cost a one time payment. I want to hop on the extension too; can you consider offering a way to purchase the extension using a gift card such as Amazon or Walmart card? As of now, that's the only viable way for me to purchase the extension, thanks.
- (2020-03-04) z z: Really cool extension, but for some reason, whenever I use it, the automatic answering isn't on to start, even though it is checked in the settings. Instead, if I want it to be automatic, I have to save my settings every time I use it, which requires my google payment number. Basically, the settings don't save day-to-day unless I enter my google payment number and press "save" every time I use it.
- (2020-03-03) Mark A: Hello, I love this extention! However, today it would just highlight the correct answer but not continue to the next. I would need to click the answer and then the next question button. Basically, right now it's acting like a cheat paper and not a cheat bot. Lol Help?
- (2020-02-28) Noah de Iongh: Hi I am getting the quizzes but is is making me click on each question and not answering them for me it only does it automatically once and a while can anyone tell me whats wrong
- (2020-02-27) Crazy at Heart: For some reason, I have to undownload and redownload it every single time i want to earn my daily hundred crowns. The etenxsion is useful but this glitch is annoying.
- (2020-02-23) WHOOP 55: Hello, when the auto-answering first stopped working, you managed to fix it for a few days, but it's stopped working for me again, could you please fix my issue?
- (2020-02-21) Jordan Gibson: It was good until you force people to pay for the extension, you still show the answers but its deceptive that the description clerly states that it "Automatically answers the questions" yet you completely change that basic feature, asking for financial compensation is one thing,but forcing people to pay for something that was free is just a scummy tactic.
- (2020-02-21) Sama Daher: This add on was one of my absolute favourites so I'm not gonna lie that I was i'm kinda disappointed that when i logged on today it asked me for some code and then stopped answering the questions automatically. I mean wasn't the whole point of this to get crowns without paying!😢 I'm a highschool student with absolutely no time except for study so I would put this in the background while study as a send e of reward for studying 😁 but now I guess ill just not be earning much crowns as a result?😢 oh well I guess things where to good to be true 😅
- (2020-02-21) Sarah Soucy: I love this extension! It makes my life way more convenient. Will you ever implement the feature where the bot answers the questions itself? Like completes the quiz without having to press any answers? If so, you could have this as a premium paid feature.
- (2020-07-26, v:6.0.1) Kristina Chernodon: Not working
Since KI moved quizzes to their website, the extension does not work and i get an error message saying quiz name not recognized. Many people are saying it works now in the support section but it doesn't.
- (2020-07-02, v:6.0.1) Ash: No File
Download Failed - No File.
- (2020-07-02, v:6.0.1) Ash: No File
Download Failed - No File.
- (2020-06-08, v:6.0.1) Shabana Khan: Failed No file
ever since the update that moved the quizzes to the homepage i havent used this extension but i heard it was fixed so i deleted it from chromium and then came back to re install it but i cant it keeps saying and error has occured and then Failed No file can anyone tell me what to do
- (2020-06-04, v:6.0.1) Callie Travasso: FREEKI GAMES TRIVIA
the extension doesnt seem to work anymore.....plz update so we can use it .....wou;d really appreciate thanks
- (2020-06-04, v:6.0.1) Ryan Fazal: Update to the quizzes
I'm sure you received many messages about this so far, but just in case, I want to share that the quizzes have been moved to the main website from freeki, so the extension does not work anymore.
- (2020-06-04, v:6.0.0) Banty Jonhd: extension not working anymore
KI moved the trivia to their own website and the extension won't work anymore. Could you somehow fix this? Thank you.
- (2020-06-04, v:6.0.0) Ange W: Thank you for your hard work!
Now that they have moved to their site. you may not be able to do the auto answer, however,, maybe if we copy and paste the question it can give us the answer instead?
- (2020-06-03, v:6.0.0) Veselin Ivanov: The trivia has been moved to the main wizard101 website
It was working perfectly yesterday. I do not know why they changed the location of the trivias. The extension doesn't seem to recognize it and therefore doesn't work. Please update it as soon as you can! Stay safe!!!
- (2020-06-03, v:6.0.0) 04 liner: Please update.
Hey, I appreciate your hardwork. Like really appreciate it. I've been using this extension since 2018, and it's really helped me. Thank you. They moved the quiz to the official Wizard101 website. I know people have already told you this, but the extension is still not working for me. It goes to the website, but doesn't answer any of the questions.
- (2020-06-03, v:6.0.0) Sofia B: Not working
As others have also stated, these trivias are no longer held on the freekigames site, instead on the wizard101 website itself, therefore the extension in not functional. Please update asap!
- (2020-06-03, v:6.0.0) H.A. Baig: Doesn't work anymore
the contents site has changed can you pls update?
- (2020-06-03, v:6.0.0) Harrison Byrd: Doesn't work anymore
The quiz doesn't seem to be hosted on freekigames anymore and so the extension doesn't work
- (2020-06-01, v:6.0.0) TheGrayBear: I have a question about the extension
How does it work exactly. I see it instantly goes to the quiz and answers them. How is it doing all this skipping steps of the site.
- (2020-06-01, v:6.0.0) Dewdrop Lucero: Maintenance
For the past 24 hours it has said that it's undergoing maintenance but the regular website is still up.
- (2020-05-28, v:6.0.0) Astraid Rulz: Captcha
would you be able to program it so that it bypasses the new Captcha
- (2020-05-27, v:6.0.0) Matthew: Captcha issues
All a sudden it started showing half of the picture captchas you would find on other websites but it only shows half, making it unsolvable sometimes
- (2020-05-27, v:6.0.0) James: New captcha
Hi Im having a problem where the captcha is now making select images instead of typing words n u cant even see the directions or 3 rows of the picture so it's almost impossible to solve most of the time.
- (2020-05-27, v:6.0.0) Thomas Fulton: Captcha Changes
I don't know if you're aware yet, but KI changed the captcha system away from the text captchas. Thankfully I only had to do one. In my experience this morning, I had to do one visual 3x3 (that was cut off by the box) or an audio one (which I did). After that, no more captchas seemed to appear for a good 20 times or so, but more come up. So, if it isn't possible to automate audio/visual captchas, can there at least be an option to automatically hit the confirm button if there's no captcha, and play an audio to alert us if there is one?
- (2020-05-01, v:6.0.0) Maximus: Turning it on.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I just turn it on? I can mess with the settings and see the extension in the top right, but it's not doing anything. Not highlighting the answers or automatically choosing them. What do I do?
- (2020-04-20, v:6.0.0) Ange W: Connection issues
It keeps stalling and needing to refresh, sometimes when doing the capcha
- (2020-04-18, v:6.0.0) Webtoon Account: I'm confused..
Is this extension safe to use? It requires me to log in, so it seems suspicious to me... Also, whats the difference between the free version, and the "paid version" of this?
- (2020-04-17, v:5.0.0) James McManus: Love the extension! I made a logo if you wanna check it out:
Anywhere I could send it? I figured I might as well try to give back because of how much you're doing for everyone using your extension.
- (2020-04-01, v:4.0.6) Airi: Premium Inquiry
If you buy the premium for $5, will it auto click the answer for you?
I'm curious how you learned how to write this kind of script, because it makes me want to mess around with it and see if I can use it for other stuff.