Automatically answers all 120 daily quiz questions. Just login and complete the captchas at the end of each quiz.
Navigates to the website to earn free crowns. Once you log in with your Wizard101 account, it will automatically start answering the first quiz. After the quiz is completed, complete the captcha and it will start the next quiz. Update 3.2.0: The extension has moved from a timed full trial to an endless partial trial. The extension is now a one time purchase rather than a monthly subscription. Users that subscribe have access to fully automatic answering and to modify their settings. Update 3.1.0: Added subscription fees and a free trial period. Captcha input is focused when the captcha is opened. Update 3.0.0: Huge update. Options are now available for various highly requested changes. Modify how the extension works to your desire. Tracking total crowns added, opt in to a top 25 leader-board. Optional username. Update 2.0.2: User interaction should only be required when logging in and completing captchas. Added a sound file to play when the captcha pops up. Checks for the error 429 page and automatically waits and resets the quiz. Update 2.0.1: Switched the waiting page to the website. Update 2.0.0: A new button on the wait screen that loads the next quiz. Added google analytics. Code compactness, overall a smaller file. Update 1.5.2: Still reports or too many requests errors. The extension now allows the websites server to refresh the connection every other quiz. Update 1.5.1: Still receiving reports of too many requests errors so I've slowed it down even more. Update 1.5: Fixes the extension to comply with the websites allowed requests over time. Thank you to Lump O' Llama for the fix. Update 1.4.1: A bug fix for the problem with manually entering answers. Gathers the answer data differently. Update 1.4: Return to 1.3 update, if there's a problem with the quiz being answered a new window will pop up with all of the documented questions and their answers. Hopefully this page will help you answer the questions even if the extension does not automatically select them. Update 1.3.1: An attempt at fixing some of the problems related to slower internet. Update 1.3: All quizzes have been updated. Update 1.2: A fix has been implemented for users that leave the series of quizzes before all of them have been completed. Upon restarting, the extension will load through the quizzes until all quizzes are complete. Update 1.1: There has been one report of a failed quiz with Pirate101 Valencia trivia, this quiz has been programmed differently to accommodate for this. If any other quiz fails please contact me and I will fix it.
- (2019-12-31) Mudrac: whats the price of the real thing and where can i get it?
- (2019-12-21) Rashad: It's stupid that I have to click the answers now instead of it answering for me. Just the other day it was working perfectly fine, make it answer for me again ;(
- (2019-12-16) Jackie: Hello, trivia extension doesn't work when I click on it. This is the first time it's happened. Thank you
- (2019-11-27) NMM: Thanks it works
- (2019-11-24) Oghomwen Osadiaye: You were supposed to defeat the money transactions, not join them. Fortunately previous, free versions are still online. This is a wonderful extension.
- (2019-11-21) Zac Dredge: Not sure if it's because the creator is trying to make the Trial version less appealing to encourage a purchase but the Extension doesn't do what it claims; it's highlighting answers but not selecting them.
- (2019-11-20) SWEY: Its a great extension, but making it paid is a bit much. Not worth the money. There is a couple alternatives out there that are free
- (2019-11-18) Serpent Sss: Pretty cool but i have 2 question.If i buy it does it automatically answer all the question or do i still have to click every single answer? Also can i use this on my phone? Because i tried it and it didn't work.
- (2019-11-16) Zooch Arooch: Too expensive for free crowns
- (2019-11-15) Lois VB: it doesn't work, the first time I downloaded it worked. but now nothing happens when i click on the logo.
- (2019-10-17) Christopher Mk: Well i use the extension on a daily basis, although i have a doubt whether i should buy it complete or not, is there any risk of BAN or further change in your payment scheme?
- (2019-10-14) The Ghost: its was great till now you got pay for it why?
- (2019-10-12) Nate Navarro: ok but it used to be free should make donations available and just keep the program free
- (2019-10-05) Bryan Borroto: It was great but it doesn't work anymore. Now you have to answer the questions yourself and it only highlights.
- (2019-10-03) WeeHong Ho: It's a really good extension and the $6 is very worth it considering the time and effort saved in order to get those crowns (which when added up, cost much more than $6). Recently there's a problem where when I click on the extension it says the KI servers are undergoing maintenance, but they are not as I can access the KI games webpage just fine without the extension. Can you fix this?
- (2019-10-02) TheRankedPringle: The reason I am now giving you a two-star is because now you have to pay for the extension, inside the begging of this I believe you just created this as a cool idea, or thing you wanted to make. Now it is become apparent to me that you are losing focus on the people who use this by charging money.
- (2019-10-01) Isabella Andrade: It was good before the latest update but for some reason now it presses the "next page button" without selecting any answer. It just highlights the answer, doesn't select it at all before automatically proceeding. I can't leave it alone now and that's the real dealbreaker. EDIT: I bought the extension because, unlike the other people here, I can appreciate the time and effort that went into coding this. The thing works great, and it's much quicker than doing it manually. Honestly, putting down the five bucks is worth it because you get a lot of output for such little work.
- (2019-09-26) Christopher Shealey: It was enjoyable up until there it no longer does it automatically, unless you pay for it, which kind of defeats the purpose of using the bot, might as well buy the $5 crowns
- (2019-09-22) Adrian DS: It was good until having to pay for it, wouldn't recommend buying because I could just use everything I know to answer the quizzes myself, sorry. 1/5
- (2019-09-20) cup holder: i bought it but don't know how its works be more specific
- (2019-09-20) PotatoYT9: It now doesn't automatically answers the questions for you. Would be cool if it did. Maybe find another way to monetise the product.
- (2019-09-18) ?: It WAS useful but now the amount of time it takes to do all the quizzes doesn't even feel worth it? so much time just wasted. It's so... moronic (to say the least) to make something like this cost money. I'm not cheap for not wanting to pay for a simple browser extension to answer quiz questions. Might as well just go buy some crowns or a membership at that point instead of spending 5 dollars on something like this. R.I.P. daily crowns extension, your glory days have come to an end, yee shall be missed.
- (2019-09-18) Dejan Predojevic: I have one question. If I buy it, would I be able to use it on another PC. Is it connected to the google account?
- (2019-09-18) YourAverageJoe: ================ I will release a major/critical review for each update. ==================== Review for Version: Update 3.0.0-3.2.0 (Paid version, at the time of writing: $5 one-time fee) With the new addition of a settings tab to adjust the functionality of the extension as well as several ways to suggest features/improvements to the extension itself (with the developer taking to heart many suggestions proposed), I am fully behind this extension and will continue to be a very active user of it. Improvements that come with 3.X.X include fixes that make the entire process a lot more AFK, with several issues present in 2.X.X now patched. While 3.X.X also introduces new bugs, they are very minor. Overall, my experience with this extension goes beyond five stars, and my praise for it cannot be overstated.
- (2019-09-18) jesaani wallace: Don't know why u changed it. Completely ruined my day
- (2020-01-03, v:3.2.4) MCTeddy: I dont know how to add extension
help me please
- (2019-12-16, v:3.2.4) Jackie: Extension Not Working???
Hi, I tried clicking the icon to the right of my browser and it won't open up a quiz and highlight the questions.
- (2019-11-27, v:3.2.4) Just Spoon: How to use?
I have no idea how to use the extension. I've tried every way I can think to use it and I haven't found anything telling me how to use it.
- (2019-11-14, v:3.2.4) Ange W: Connection issue
Seems every once in awhile, it loses connection and i have to refresh, even sometimes after I enter a capcha, please fix ty
- (2019-10-13, v:3.2.3) ZoroTheZoroark: Still can't.
Yes I still can't.
- (2019-10-13, v:3.2.3) Foriel: Can't buy
I Don't have option to buy, just free trial.
- (2019-10-12, v:3.2.3) ZoroTheZoroark: Said subscription expired.
I payed the one time payment and now It thinks I have a one month trial.
- (2019-09-18, v:3.2.2) YourAverageJoe: Crowns.krolpowered bug
Sometimes the quiz will continue on the freekigames page, while the 60 second counter will continue to countdown still. To fix this, make the extension website close when questions have started to be answered again. Sorry for all of the bug reports, I just have been using this extension a lot lately.
- (2019-09-18, v:3.2.2) YourAverageJoe: Website error
Sometimes the website, after completing a quiz, will show the popup: "Purchase this extension to access fully automatic quiz answering and various other options." Despite the fact that I have indeed purchased it. When this happens, I need to manually refresh the page myself, making this a lot less AFK. Please fix ASAP.
- (2019-09-18, v:3.2.2) YourAverageJoe: How is my highscore name determined?
Is it by my google account, or the account created on the extension's website? Much thanks, Joe
- (2019-09-18, v:3.2.2) YourAverageJoe: How do I view the leaderboard for this app?
I can't find the leaderboard
- (2019-09-18, v:3.2.2) YourAverageJoe: Thank you for listening
I appreciate the changes you are making, especially going from a subscription model to a one-time purchase. I will be purchasing this extension after this is finished being posted, and from now on I will tell you if I encounter bugs. I would love to get into contact with you if possible. Do you use Discord, email, or anything of the like? (Will only use for discussion of the app and how it can be improved)