Look up guides quickly and easily!
Welcome to 10 second guides. Our goal is to give competetive gamers the tools they need to quickly pick up and play a character they are unfamiliar with. We crafted a slick, easy interface so that you can get to playing at the top of your game with as little hassle as possible. For our League of Legends guides we include Runes, Masteries, Skill order, Item build, and some helpful tips to get you on your way with a new Champion.
- (2016-12-12) Kevin Omar Lira-Jacobo: no sirve
- (2013-10-20) Pat Schatz: Can't even use it?
- (2013-09-18) Snowy Foxs: how do u start?
- (2013-05-10) UPDATE ON May 9, 2013: WEBSITE IS USELESS... OLDER THAN THE CURRENT SEASON. USE OTHER GUIDES FROM LOLKING OF SOMETHING. From a critic of many extensions for many different browsers: You got it, you just don't have it. It's so bad, the basic structure of the page is cracked. What I am trying to say is, this could be so much better. Really? Why doesn't the HTML5 work in popup windows? It's a bug that needs to be fixed. There are other issues with this extension that should be apparent. Pleas fix this and make it better for us, and your popularity. You don't deserve sloppy work, you deserve something new and innovative. Chris R.
- (2013-04-17) Greg Anderson: well, there is a bug on champion's icons, and really needs an update for new champions
- (2013-03-20) luke davies: i like this it has helped me through quite a few games of LoL. I only wish that it would have some bug fixes e.g. Jarven IV has nothing. another thing would be to see some of the latest champions on here for if they are on free week or if your someone who buys them straight away.
- (2012-12-21) Elliot Fiske: Handy as can be
- (2012-10-27) Sozoma: THANK YOU!!!
- (2012-10-05) Gregory Breuss: I think this is really neat and pretty cool but there seems to be a bug where the champions are off from their icons from mordekaiser and on. Just an FYI
- (2012-09-23) Lance Dusohan: This is really helpful.