Build Salesforce LWC development easy and fastest.
💻 How to use: ➡️ Just login to salesforce and click the "Salesforce LWC Editor" icon. ➡️ If installed for the first time, refresh the page before using. 📺 Features: ➡️ Quick 'Create New Components'. ➡️ Create a new file for a particular component. ➡️ Download & backup for a component or specific file. ➡️ Change the name of a specific file of component. ➡️ Delete components or specific file. ➡️ Quick save(deploy) your change by using 'CTRL+S'. ➡️ All LWC development snippets (shortcut keys) are available. 🙈 Editor Experience: ➡️ The look and experience of the editor are the same as the VS code. ➡️ Available VS Code themes. 📝 Snippets Reference: ➡️ https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Nik-Creation.lwc-salesforce 😍 More Tools: ➡️ Salesforce Assistant: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/salesforce-assistant/acpngnlieelljdlljmenkagbonaicccj ➡️ LWC Short Keys: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=Nik-Creation.lwc-salesforce
- (2021-04-11) amit dalve: This extension is just fabulous particularly when we dont have permissions to install VS studio in office lappy. how ever in salesforce home page I didn't get LWC editor icon. please look in to it.
- (2021-03-25) Dhananjay Kadam: Great plugin and thanks for that..but it seems it works only on Windows. Can you please check why this does not work on Mac? Appreciate your help in getting this fixed for Mac
- (2021-03-18) abdul vahid: Very Innovative.
- (2021-03-14) GOPAL Y: Excellent tool, easy for the LWC development! No need of VS Code!!
- (2021-03-13) Rajeev Mishra: Awesome tool...
- (2021-03-12) Yogesh Kherajani: Nice Editor.
- (2021-03-11) Shalini Soni: This is such a helpful extension for quick deployment of LWC. And also removed dependency to VS code for LWC as well no need for any authorization. Really appreciate it. keeping inspire us. Thank you so much @NisarAhmad.
- (2021-03-11) Yadram sarswal: Nice tool for LWC, this is removed dependency to VS code for LWC, and also time saving
- (2021-03-11) Yusuf Khan: This is such an awesome tool for LWC, this is removed dependency to VS code for LWC. This is a time-saving tool because you don't have to need any authorization to use this. Good work @nisarahmad.
- (2021-03-10) RonaK Sharma: I Love to use your LWC extension , It removed the dependency of VS code. Thank you so much Nisar
- (2021-03-10) Imtiyaj Khan: Very useful and time saving... great work!
- (2021-03-09) Kuldeep Sahu: Completely useful extension. Love this one, removed the dependency of VS code. Now it will be too much time consuming, no auth register, no local specification problem. Keep doing good. Thanks for this one.
- (2021-03-09) Gaurav Sharma: Good Work
- (2021-03-08) Asif Hussain: This extension is such a really helpful for quick LWC deployment. It's helps me alot and I would thank to the creator of the extension @nisarAhmad. Really you have done tremendous job here I really appreciate keep it up.
- (2021-03-27, v:0.3) Susmith Reddy: Not Working for Mac book pro
I have cleared my cache and did multiple refresh to work LWC Editor but no change. Can you help me how to get this for my mac machine. Thanks...
- (2021-03-23, v:0.2) Ashraf Baker: Issue with the LWC editor
I have the same issue as mentioned already, but I found out the issue, it is due to the window opening in a small size. Can you check the dimensions of your window opening, because when I click open in full screen in chrome I can see the actual window with all the shortcuts. Thanks
- (2021-03-23, v:0.2) Ashraf Baker: Open windows no action
Hi, I have the same problem as mentioned earlier, is there any solution? Thanks
- (2021-03-11, v:0.2) Kyle Carter: Salesforce LWC Editor not launching from Chrome
using Chrome (Version 89.0.4389.82 (Official Build) (arm64)). i have rebooted my M1 Mac. i have logged into multiple org's and when i click the extension nothing happens. just additional Chrome windows are created. you can't go to them, you just see them listed from the Window view or right-clicking on the app icon. i REALLY want to use your extension for LWC dev, please help :)