This extension persists friends between test/live environments on RobertsSpaceIndustries.com
This extension helps you manage your PTU contacts list, by syncing your contacts between the different RSI websites. Icons by www.twitch.tv/mzhartz - thanks so much! Simply browsing between the sites is enough to share contacts, with advanced tools coming later. You will need to browse between the website, and NOT Spectrum, for this plugin to work. Your contacts are ONLY shared between accounts with the same handle, so your alts are safe with this plugin. All information remains safely locked away in your accounts. All source available at https://github.com/dolkensp/ptYou
- (2019-12-14) Jesse Standard: Doesn't work as of 3.8 PTU. I believe it's because spectrum doesn't load in the ptu website for this 3.8 ptu.
- (2019-06-04) Silverlight Unicorn: Only copied 11 of my 61 contacts, but I'm guessing that's because the others hadn't copied their accounts to the PTU servers yet. Definitely a time-saver!
- (2019-04-01) Sub Optimal: As others have stated, HUGE time saver! Thank you!!
- (2019-01-12) Gregory Gee: Totally agree. Great time saver.
- (2018-10-22) Dan Compart: Major time saver! Thank you!
- (2018-10-13) James Mitchell: doesn't seem to work with the new 3.3 ptu
- (2018-03-10) Nimrod77: Excellent tool. Makes crossing between Live and PTU a lot less of a bother. Nice one!