Unofficial Fallen London extension to quickly choose favourite branches
This is an UNOFFICIAL Chrome extension for Fallen London. This extension allows to mark certain branches in storylets as "favourites", which will cause them to be highlighted and optionally float them to the top of the list. Version 0.4.0 * Updated to work with Fallen London's new UI (by Trevor Loflin / Alexander Kashev) * Fixed random reordering of storylets when discarding / drawing cards (by Alexander Kashev) * Hopefully stopped sync-installed copies of extension from clobbering sync storage (by Alexander Kashev) Fallen London © Failbetter Games While this is not an endorsement, the extension is whitelisted by Failbetter: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic9506-fallen-london-extensions-whitelist.aspx
- (2017-01-24) human person: This has been an incredible help. I can now discard cards without looking, and therefore get through my deck much more quickly, with much less headache. Similarly, avoids misclicks while on long grinds or carousels. Works across accounts, too, so with important one-time choices, my experienced main can mark choices as always bad, and then months or years later when my alt encounters it, I can avoid bad choices without having to look them up again. Has increased the speed and efficiency of my game-play, and allowed me to barrel through things I've already read, to get to new content more quickly. Ironically, that's meant that I've actually read and learned more new lore, even though technically this extension helps me to click without reading. Interesting, huh? Anyhow, I'm enjoying the game much more now! Fewer mistakes, faster grinds, more relative time spent on new content. Thank you!
- (2016-12-02) A true godsend in my eyes. I have memory problems and easily forget which cards I should be focusing on. One thing that I do kind of wish for is a yellow marker for cards that I should get back to later when I'm more prepared for them.
- (2016-10-30) Ondřej Palovský: Awesome extension. Especially useful for those grindy/airs sections. Just having your best storylet float to top is massive. And now it even persists between devices. A thing that bugs me though is that I can still click on opportunity card's discard, when I set it as red. Maybe make that as option in settings?
- (2016-09-12) Bobbie Deniker: Requires a page refresh to work every once in a while, but immensely helpful and useful for grinding.
- (2016-03-23) Jonathan van Ekelenburg: Awesome extension for Fallen London -- simple to use, very intuitive, and INCREDIBLY useful.
- (2020-08-21, v:0.4.0) Ryan Doyle: Floating Functionality Broken
The floating functionality of the extension isn't working. I only recently installed the extension, but other users have indicated the problem has been around since a few months ago.