Replaces the text 'cyber' with 'wizard'.
Replaces 'cyber' with 'wizard'. They're the same thing, right?
- (2018-02-13) Michelle Conklin: minor nitpick: Does not replace "hacking" with "spellcasting"
- (2016-11-11) J. Garnet: This brought wizardbullying to the front and center!
- (2015-06-02) Chris Scott: This is the best thing ever!!
- (2015-04-03) subbes Spookbungle: minor nitpick: does not replace "privilege escalation" with "improved spectral blade"
- (2015-04-01) Bill Abney: minor nitpick: It might be better with some special cases so (for instance) "cyberattack" becomes "wizard attack" as two words.
- (2018-02-13, v:1.0) Michelle Conklin: Missing word changes
I have noticed that Hacker does not change to Wizard and that Hacking does not change to Spellcasting. This is clearly a problem rather than a suggestion. lol yes it is a suggestion... but a very big missed opportunity.