The DSS Satellite Phone for Urban Dead
The DSS Satellite Phone is an extension to the online game Urban Dead that provides in-game messaging, much like the regular mobile phone, but with a twist. Or five: ☞ No AP cost to send messages. ☞ Stores your old messages until you choose to delete them. ☞ Works even if the phone mast is down. ☞ Works even if you're dead or zombified. ☞ It doesn't add to your encumbrance.
- (2022-09-19) James Reed: No longer seems to be working sadly
- (2017-08-31) A Duffy: I wish everything in life (or unlife) could be so simple and work so well! It's more reliable that a Zerger hoard and it's free! What more could you ask for? Oh wait it also doesn't cost ANY AP TO USE!!!! What are you waiting for? Zombie Jesus to give you a sign? Get yours now! Disclaimer: Not Affiliated with Zombie Jesus nor any subsidiaries thereof. Zombie Jesus references are purely for entertainment value only, and are not approved for resale use. (Batteries not included.)
- (2016-08-17) Matthew Castle: Simple DSS Phone for Urban Dead players. Simple registration of phone number required and all of this is FREE with no requesting of your personal data or bloatware. Great DEV. Thanks Val.
- (2021-01-19, v:5.2) Kevin Paquet: DSS
Hey Sophie, it's George from the DSS. Let me know if you want to catch up sometime.
- (2018-09-10, v:5.2) A Duffy: still not working, almost a year now. Please fix!
"Server error: 500: Internal Server Error"
- (2018-04-02, v:5.2) Leonardo Frasson Reis: Still work?
I cannot register and get a number/pin. This service still work or is discontinued?
- (2018-01-24, v:5.2) MrYlojelo: er error: 500: Internal Server Error
I get the same message and no longer have a sat phone.
- (2018-01-15, v:5.2) A Duffy: Phone no longer works
Server error: 500: Internal Server Error Phone no longer works and every page on UD starts with a popup that has this alert; "Server error: 500: Internal Server Error"
- (2017-12-06, v:5.2) A Duffy: Server error: 500: Internal Server Error
Phone no longer works and every page on UD starts with a popup that has this alert; "Server error: 500: Internal Server Error"