Have GingerGM shout "BOOOOM" at your own games
Sometimes it's not enough to spot the proper chess tactic, or a nice checkmate. Sometimes you also have to shout BOOOOM while moving your piece. This extension will bring GingerGM to the rescue, so he can shout with you event louder. INSTRUCTIONS: When browsing a webpage, click on the 'BOOM' button (right to your navbar) when you feel like it is time to celebrate. New on 1.6.0 : - You can now enable/disable autowins. - You can now enable/disable swearing The code is open-sourced, and can be found here: https://github.com/aherve/gingerBoom
- (2017-12-27) Vijay: Thanks a lot bro ! Makes me feel BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
- (2017-11-08) cowofthemonth: Oh wow, loved it and THEN that update. Change web page permission needed? Raided an eyebrow.. but then a great victory with the french wing gambit, learnt from Gingy himself, and that update kicked in.. Great app, thanks mate!
- (2017-11-06) Michael Bulmer: Forgot I installed this and was playing a game. Made me jump when the opponent resigned and then with pressing anything BOOOM!
- (2017-11-03) Stefan Nikolaev: Awesome stuff!! From now on my chess games are 100% more awesome with Simon shouting BOOM! when I need him :)
- (2017-11-03) Peter Leitzen: BOOOM!
- (2017-11-03) Alexandre Hervé: Checkmate ends the game, BOOM !
- (2017-12-08, v:1.6.0) Booom app
I really like you boom extension and i actually planned to create the same kind for a french Chess streamer. As i didn't know how to display a video in a popup i would like to reuse some of your code in my own extension. Do i have your permission ?
- (2017-12-03, v:1.6.0) Anders Myhre Brakestad: Too much gingerboomism
Hi! Love the extensions! But when I look through my won game (without going into analysis mode), I get the boom vidos at every move I look at. 1e4 BOOOOOOM ...2e5BOOOOOOM 3Nc3 PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT, SON, MUHAHAHAHAHAH... Perhaps you intended it like this, but to me it would make more sense to only get te video as the game was won, and don't repeat the video when I go though the game after :) -Anders