A Chrome Extension to automatically wish your Facebook friends on their birthdays
"Birthday Well-Wisher" is a Google Chrome extension to automatically wish your Facebook friends on their birthdays. Every day, when you open your Chrome browser, the tool opens the Facebook birthday page and populates the message boxes with random birthday messages and posts it on their wall. Supported on both old and new layouts of Facebook. DISCLAIMER: This tool is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored by Facebook or any of its affiliates.
- (2019-12-27) Rob Bynum: Amazing! Thank you!
- (2019-11-11) Vasigaran_VIP_ The Boss: Wow, Thank you Kenneth John. It's cool. I hope more features will add.
- (2019-04-27) Kitty: cool
- (2018-02-26) Don Xu: This works extension works great. Thanks Ken and team for listening to user suggestions and developing a much needed automated bday wisher!
- (2020-10-14, v:2.15.1) Usman Shahid: Old layout facebook plugin
hi i was using old facebook plug seems to fix the issue and now its stoped work. is there any workaround . thanks
- (2020-10-10, v:2.15.1) Stefano Rigazio: He does not publish greeting messages to me
it has been a few days since he hasn't published his greetings messages Thanks a lot stefano
- (2020-09-28, v:2.15.0) Luciano Blancato: now working
now working. old FB version = KO. new FB version = KO. please update and check it! v2.15.0 latest available in the store
- (2020-09-27, v:2.15.0) Mauro Figueiredo: fix ?
is not working after the update that Facebook made 😟
- (2019-12-11, v:2.14.4) Mauro Figueiredo: would help me a lot
Is there a possibility to save the created messages? like a backup. so in case of reinstallation of chrome would be possible to restore everything that was created ... Congratulations on the app! best wishes from Brazil!
- (2019-11-30, v:2.14.4) Johnny Semedo: Hours (time frame for posting)
one thing that could improve this already amazing plugin would be to allow us to choose a specific hour of the day the posts are published... Right now I've restarted chrome due a forced update and as soon as chrome opened, it ran the posting automatically, but I only want to post in the morning, not 1AM. If you could provide a way to achieve that goal, it would definitely improve this awesome extension, Thanks for your attention
- (2019-11-25, v:2.14.3) Stefano Rigazio: it doesn't work anymore, it doesn't open the birthdays page
to me it opens this https://www.facebook.com/events/discovery/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A51%2C%22source%22%3A2%2C%22source_dashboard_filter%22%3A%22birthdays%22% 2C% 22no_referrer% 22% 3Atrue% 2C% 22action_history% 22% 3A% 22null% 22% 7D
- (2019-11-22, v:2.14.3) Cortriece Green: wrong page
yep I had to add my 2 cents also. it loads the wrong page. no birthday wishes have been sent out for me all week. Thanks please fix this issue
- (2019-11-01, v:2.14.3) Mathias Tucunduva: Suggestion for forwarding problem.
The correct link for the birthday page is https://www.facebook.com/birthdays I believe that would solve the current issue of forwarding to a page of nearby events.
- (2019-09-26, v:2.14.3) Frosty Blue: Send Direct Messages.
Hello, Is it possible to send direct messages to those with Birthdays in the same way that we post on those peoples wall? Please let me know. Thanks!
- (2019-09-25, v:2.14.3) larry costa: new user
hi, i just installed the extension and i see that it is not working. I notice other people have the same issue, i would like to support you and your service, but, it has to be operational in order for me to do that.... any suggestions?
- (2019-08-31, v:2.14.3) Melchor Espinosa: No works
Your application has not been working for more than two months, if it is not going to solve it, say it and uninstall it, anyway in the next few days I will. I don't think it's so difficult, you just have to change the page instead of stupid events, birthdays.
- (2019-07-18, v:2.14.2) Davide Lopes: Birthday well-wisher problem
Hi, a few days ago well wisher doesn't work. When i open chrome well wisher goes to a page of events and not anniversaries. Maybe facebook changed the link. It's general, my office's friend have the same problem. Congratulations for your great job.
- (2019-06-12, v:2.14.2) James Constant: It doesn't work
I don't know why, since a couple of months ago it does not work well, it doesn´tt show or send congratulations, it only shows the window of facebook events.
- (2019-03-11, v:2.13.5) Christoph Sonntag: Cannot log to fb
After "Home", "Wish Birthdays", Sign In Popup emerges. To the right you could sign in to facebook, but the popup just loads and loads again