Adds an icon to your address bar that allows you to go straight to the HornTracker data viewer with relevant parameters.
For MouseHunt players: Want to know the mice population for your location? Want to know how your current setup should be doing? 1.1.1: - Inclusion of newest traps and charms
- (2022-10-19) K WX (SaltyBrownie): Not working with new chrome update?
- (2013-05-11) Cool extension. Couple of things though: the first screenshot shows different icon from the actual "percent sign" one and at least one trap does not work with it: the "Ultra MegaMouser MechaBot". Thanks for making this extension. Edit: Thanks for correcting these.
- (2013-01-09) Henri Hagberg: Nice little extensions that makes your life that much easiar. A few suggestions: let the user choose which parameters to export (I would like to set charms to 'Any') and give the option to move the button next to other extension buttons. Otherwise you've done great job!
- (2012-10-05) IdAzz Syahmi: it'll better if u can provide extra parameter for FW e.g wave, victory
- (2015-01-28, v:1.1.1) Jason Mackinlay: Icon not showing
Hi team, Just installed this extension. The icon isn't showing in the address bar, although there is a space there and the space behaves as expected with l- and r-clicks. Cheers, Jason
- (2014-10-14, v:1.1.1) Geoff O: Where's the icon
It's no longer on my address bar. Extension is still activated.
- (2014-04-25, v:1.1.1) Brian Ku: Icon
The icon does not appear for me, using chrome and torch.