The Loop11 extension lets you participate in usability tests & is only active whilst completing a test for which you’ve opted in.
Loop11 is a usability testing tools used by small and large companies from around the world. They use Loop11 to run tests on their websites and prototypes in order to ensure they have designed a good user experience. Once a test is created in Loop11, companies then recruit people to participate in their tests. This extension allows you to participate in these tests. The Loop11 extension will lay dormant and will only be active during a usability test which you have opted in to. A test will only begin after you have been given a specific URL and instructions on how to begin the test. The Loop11 plugin will stop once the test is completed or exited.
- (2020-04-11) jose miguel garcia berna: Supongo que vosotros sabéis para que sirve la aplicación
- (2020-02-18) ayoub Eddahaoui: eficasse j"ai aime bien
- (2020-02-07) Charlie Lopez: need time to adjust when using this.
- (2020-02-01) Benji Hoog: If you're an actual musician - in order to pass you'll sort of have to accept a delay in your responses in order to get a passing score, whether using mouse or space. It's also essential for musicians, especially those who play rhythmically focused instruments, to have a count in (especially when there's an unpredictable delay between ending the sample and recording!). Wow none of you developers must be musicians!.
- (2019-08-14) Mrs. Ford: I tried this and it shut my computer down!
- (2019-07-24) Leigh Jamgochian: Affects other websites by changing relative links to HTTPS. Disable extension when not actively using the extension. Just started happening today.
- (2019-06-03) M JAY: nice
- (2019-02-19) tori cammell: hard to use and understand plus the tasks weren't visible
- (2018-12-31) Charles brian Rosales flores: es buena esta aplicación aunque hay algunas cosas que hay que mejorar
- (2018-03-20) Jeremy M. Thompson: I found it very easy to use while doing user testing for a major U.S. corporation.