LinkOff cleans and customizes LinkedIn. It filters out the junk, leaving behind the posts and page elements that you want to see.
Make your LinkedIn experience better, instantly! With fewer distractions and better filtered content your sales, lead generation and networking will be a smoother and more enjoyable experience. No more seeing unwanted likes and comments by your connections. Block the feed or filter it using custom keywords and find the connections and posts you want more easily. Job seeking? Advanced job filtering coming soon. While you are waiting, clean up your inbox - it can do it! Also available on Firefox. Coming soon to Opera and other browsers. 🚀 Features ⭐️ Option to hide the whole feed ⭐️ Post filtering by content (polls, videos, promoted, shared, etc) ⭐️ Hide posts by companies or specific people ⭐️ Filter by custom keywords (politics, coronavirus, vaccination, Noah Jelich, whatever) ⭐️ Hide posts shown due to interactions (comments, reactions, followed by connections) ⭐️ Hide irrelevant old posts (older than an hour, day, week, month) ⭐️ Select messages for mass deletion (clean your inbox) ⭐️ Unfollow all connections (without them seeing it) ⭐️ MESSAGE FILTERS COMING SOON ⭐️ JOB FILTERING COMING SOON ⭐️ Block ads on LinkedIn (banners, and sidebar) ⭐️ Hide LinkedIn learning and course recommendations ⭐️ Hide community panel and follow recommendations ⭐️ Stop LinkedIn premium upsell pestering ⭐️ Dark mode for LinkedIn ⭐️ Fully configurable to suit your need! ⭐️ Completely FREE and with NO ADS ⭐️ Made with ❤️ by Noah Jelich 🚀 FAQ ⭐️ Are you going to make a Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script? Unfortunately, no. I do not have time to maintain any more code ⭐️ What about Vivaldi/Brave/Edge/Opera and other browsers? The extension can be natively installed on all chromium browsers ⭐️ What about Safari and MacOs? The store charges 100$ per year to post apps, which I cannot afford ⭐️ How can I use this on mobile? Since neither Chrome or Firefox allow for extensions in mobile browsers, you need to install a chromium distribution that does. I recommend Kiwi Browser (if you have any issues, please report them, still testing mobile support)
- (2023-01-18) Gary Singh: Great extension. Seems like 90%+ of the feed is junk. Giving 4 stars because it blocked the ABC likes this but didn't block ABC supports this
- (2022-12-05) Sebastian NetBet: So far it's being really useful. I'm not putting 5 stars just because it's still a bit slow to load the feed when the filters are on and there are matches to these filters, so you still see the hidden posts for few seconds.
- (2022-10-16) Ben Bates: It takes several seconds to apply and filter to each undesired post (at least for me so far). If
- (2022-10-14) Michael Ma: This extension is still under development - but it's already fantastically helpful for silencing SO MUCH of the noise on the LinkedIn Feed. It's clear that LinkedIn is focused on it's Sales Navigator / ads / hiring monetization strategy. This means that consumer / P2P / CRM / networking use cases are left to the wayside. LinkOff fills that huge gap. Please support this app and let's contribute to make it better!
- (2022-10-10) Dirk Hohndel: Making LinkedIn marginally useful again. It's depressing to see that 90+% of the feed is just junk (dim mode by default makes this so much more obvious). This extension has me spend less time on LinkedIn and see actual content by my connections. So yay! And of course it's open source and not a commercial endeavor that tries to harvest data from my system - so extra credit for that as well. THANKS for your amazing work, Noah!
- (2022-08-15) irina alymova: Although some reactions to posts were hidden, others were not. It really did nothing for me as I wanted to hide all reactions.
- (2022-07-08) Caracal Keithrafferty: Found this by Googling "hide linkedin news extension", and entered the Play Store through a link. I found the first selection unfitting, so I went to this one in a suggested list. I found the app very customizable and handy for reasons beyond my first intent (to hide the LinkedIn news section). Let's hope I glean some more wellness from not having news blasted at me lol.
- (2022-04-20) Hannes Hetzer: Exactly what I've been looking for. Before my LinkedIn feed was useless because there were so many irrelevant posts when one of my connections liked/reacted to a post. Now I can save a ton of time by just looking at the posts of my connections. Thank you!!
- (2022-03-13) Adi Surani: Great extension! Awesome that it works to also customize your filters! (The initial fetch is not cleaned, but after you start scrolling works great)
- (2022-01-12) Cantug Cavusoglu: I cant wait for advanced fitering for jobs :) I simply do not understand why Linkedin cant even filter language of the post.
- (2021-05-18) Robert - Green Talent Co: I've seriously been looking for something to hide Promoted for a long time. It does that and more!
- (2021-04-19) Lada Flac: Since the volume of promotion and low quality content on LinkedIn rises way too much, this extension is exactly what I need to get it under control
- (2021-04-14) Sam Watkins: It works great, thanks.