eMiner automates the search and capture of leads on the internet.
The contact capture machine for sales and relationships. eMiner is a Google Chrome extension that automates the process of searching and capturing leads through search engines to find contacts. ⏱ Speed - Capture thousands of leads per minute through the powers of automation. 🎯 Quantity - Find as many leads as your business needs with minimal effort. 🏆 Quality - Get leads with accuracy of up to 96% of the criteria informed in the searches. eMiner takes care of designing sophisticated searches through search engines to find, capture, validate and organize the data captured from as many leads as possible across Google Maps, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and over 700 different sources. WHY EMINER? ✅ Have an infinite supply of hyper-segmented leads forever and multiply your sales conversions; ✅ Use automation superpowers to leverage your business instead of manually mining leads; ✅ Reduce the time and cost of creating and executing ineffective lead capture strategies; ✅ Take full control of the audience and don't be held hostage by the low performance of paid campaigns; How many opportunities are you leaving behind because you don't have an unlimited source of qualified leads?
- (2023-02-07) Mahmoud Elmohandes: it doesn't work or needs to accept my email
- (2022-11-26) John Holdsworth: The best lead tool I've tested! I'm a data guy and I'm always interested in new tools to make collecting data easier and eminer is my favorite for sure. Its fast, flexible with regular updates its a great tool.
- (2022-08-05) Paulo Finn: Péssimo. Simplesmente não funciona porque ninguém no país inteiro coloca o telefone com o código do país. Se eu tenho uma página no Facebook, por exemplo, da minha empresa brasileira. Porque vou colocar o código +55. É redundante. Como ninguém faz isso, 28 mil resultados de busca normal se transformam em 0 buscas com essa extensão com um proposta legal mas mal planejada.
- (2022-04-13) Camille Mathis: De la bombe ça race !
- (2021-04-28) eMiner APP: Undoubtedly, the best tool for capturing leads on the internet that you will see. It is surprisingly spectacular.
- (2023-02-07, v:188.8.131.52) Mahmoud Elmohandes: Eminer doesn't work
the extension at my browser doesn't work at all please tell me what to do
- (2022-11-20, v:184.108.40.206) Henrique Cardoso: acesso
meu email fica dando invalido
- (2022-07-25, v:5.2.1) beena malla: Need Refund please the app is buggy
Not happy with product
- (2022-07-25, v:5.2.1) beena malla: Reg moving to next page
the extension extracts info from first page only n doesnt allow to scroll down .. how to move on to next page to get result from 2 d page of search results
- (2022-07-25, v:5.2.1) beena malla: Regarding Exracting Info
I was typing OPT USA ... First two times its showed results well .. but then the icon is loading and im unable to see the icon .. i ahvent added the emails to list yet . Also I tried searching for landlord uk .. the result appeared in multiple pages ..im unable to scroll down and move to next pages ....
- (2022-07-23, v:5.2.1) beena malla: Beena Malla
want to purchase life time deal .. please provide a payment link
- (2022-06-02, v:5.1.8) Nina N: eminer subscription
Hi, i would like to stop my eminer subscription. How can i do ? Thank you
- (2021-12-09, v:4.4.7) 999 Oscar.: wont let me get in
wont let me go past the accepting terms and conditions check box.. can i get some help
- (2021-09-23, v:4.0.5) chris blast: E-Miner kick below the belt
Hey hope all is well. I ordered eminer about a month ago, and got charged already for this month. I ended up having to powerwash my chromebook. Now its trying to make me pay again to use the service and I cant find any emails on how to either cancel the subscription, or figure out a way to get the extension to recognize I already payed to be able to use the services again. You can email me at [email protected]. Get back to me when you can plz. Thanks for the service so far. When it was working. -C.B. PS-If there isnt a way for me to get it back to normal then I would like a refund for this month because I haven't been able to use the features as promised for paying in the first place. Keep up the good work all in all though.
- (2021-07-23, v:3.0.6) 999 Oscar.: incomplete info
is there a reason why it skips over a majority of profile with the public email provider clearly displayed?
- (2021-07-09, v:2.1.5) Jean-Michel Thomas-Garnier: Invoices
Hello, I need invoices ? Thank You [email protected]