Customize any website visually.
The extension allows you to customize any website without coding. Click on an element and start visual editing. Adjust colors, fonts, sizes, positions, and a lot more. Take full control over your website's design with more than 60 style properties. Key Features: - Visual Inspector - Customize any website visually - Automatic CSS selectors - 60+ CSS properties - Visual Dragging - Visual margin & padding editing - Undo/redo history - Export CSS Styles Design Assets: Reach many design assets with one click. Customize any website design to fit your needs! - 900+ Google fonts - Unsplash background stock images - Material and flat color palettes Design Tools: The extension provides you advanced tools and ready-to-use libraries for styling websites effortlessly. - Flexible element inspector - Single element inspector - Responsive tool - Element search tool - Measuring tool - Wireframe view - Design information tool - Gradient generator CSS Properties - Text: - Font Family - Font Weight - Color - Text Shadow - Font Size - Line Height - Font Style - Text Align - Text Transform - Letter Spacing - Word Spacing - Text Decoration - Text Indent - Word Wrap CSS Properties - Background: - Background Color - Background Image - Background Clip - Background Blend Mode - Background Position - Background Size - Background Repeat - Background Attachment Other CSS Properties: - Margin - Padding - Border - Border Radius - Position - Width - Height - Lists - Flexbox - Box Shadow - Filter - Transform - Opacity - Display - Cursor - Float - Clear - Visibility - Pointer Events - Overflow
- (2023-03-14) Z Z: Super laggy unusable...
- (2023-02-11) Isaac Edgington: its pretty good but one thing i would like is the option to save edits as css and when you click it again load those edits again.
- (2023-02-10) Besalb Kercuku: never worked. i try it in more than 5 different website.
- (2023-01-31) toy Hamthanon: I've been using Visual Css Editor for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect tool for editing and managing CSS files with ease. The user interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to quickly make changes in a few clicks. The number of features available is impressive, from visual editing to an array of other helpful options.
- (2023-01-30) leon Schober: I use this in Chrome for Ubuntu and have no complications.
- (2023-01-27) Giuseppe Marras: Utilissimo sia per browser che nella sua estensione per wordpress, velocizza la personalizzazioone dell'aspetto
- (2022-12-31) RR: Super! Rewelacja! Najlepsze narzędzie tego typu jakie znalazłem a szukałem długo.
- (2022-11-14) Pink Pig: Quite useful
- (2022-09-27) Hardik Pingale: as a new developer, really helpful
- (2022-08-10) Oayan Khondaker: it really works and helped a lot...
- (2022-07-29) Saidi S.: no Save feature, once you edit website and leave, the website is back to default style which is useless extension!
- (2022-07-28) Simeon: Very Good plugin for chrome, But how can I use pro feature in chrome extension??????
- (2022-07-12) Parakeet709: It works on many websites, but for some reason, on certain websites, does not work. I can do it on a Github Pages site, but not Roblox.com
- (2022-07-02) Christo: Probably the best tool for the web hustle
- (2022-06-27) Mateusz sowinski: no working
- (2022-06-11) Ahmet Erden: Quite good and one of a kind.
- (2022-05-06) Syed Aizaz: YOU GUYSS ARE LOVE! Yellow pencil really helped me learn CSS when I knew nothing about it 3 years back on wordpress. Now when I searched for the chrome extension and found out that you guys have made a chrome extension too, I literally shouted out loud out of excitement (it was 2 am here and family was sleeping lol.) Great work! Looking forward for more features!
- (2022-04-16) David A: This might be the most incredible too I have used tweaking landing pages! WOW! I use this for editing DaftPages, Spread Simple and 66Biolinks. So useful its a Game Changer
- (2022-04-08) Tony Baker: False advertising. Says it works on any website but it does not work on WordPress websites. As soon as you go to export the code it kills all functionality on the webpage and forces you to redirect to codecanyon to pay for a plugin. Killed it by removing the option to export CSS, can't use it now, such a shame.
- (2022-04-07) Atif Rehmani: It is really amazing where you can get all the elements in one place so I think you don't need any other tool with this :-) but one this if any website which developed in WordPress there this extension will not work so for that you will have to buy the license and then install the plugin into your WordPress website. I have the license thats why I checked. My suggestion: if someone doesn't have a WordPress website and is just working on an unknown person, any WordPress website then at least the CSS should be copied/exported. hope for this update :-) Thanks
- (2022-04-06) Rick Jackson: You can't save changes as soon as you leave and you can't go back to what you were editing as it was you need to redo if you can fix this ill give all five stars
- (2022-03-31) Lucia: I thought it was a pretty great extension, but if you use the extension to move buttons or images, it will screw up everything because it uses translate x y, and it lags everything and moves it weirdly. Try using display:flex. Great overall though
- (2022-03-26) Abed shokrollazadeh: These are amazing tools. useful and very easy to use. Thanks to the Dev team.
- (2022-03-12) osirisgothra (osirisgothra): Only thing that is missing (kinda a big thing) is the support for any webpage. If you supported all webpage types you would have it in the bag, hands down. There is a serious demand for this kind of editor, and far too many code-based ones (stylus, amino, stylish, etc) If you were to expand to allow css editing of any website, I would give it 5 stars and recommend to everyone.
- (2022-03-07) Joy Cee: Powerful editor. but need more options and a different way to edit on some websites like Gmail no matter what I do I couldn't get this extension to work on Gmail. the moment you click on the extension badge to activate the editing. it refreshes the page & gets stuck on the loading screen. it doesn't let the user save its edits. which is a downside coz most users who are gonna use it are novices they hardly know what to do next? I was in the same boat took me 10 minutes after editing to figure out it doesn't let the user save its edits it only lets you export it. which is a bummer coz now I need to find another extension to make my editing come alive! also, I can't seem to find how to edit text let's say I'm on some website & I'm on some text layer saying "shopify your experience" I want to edit it to only "shopify" now how to make it possible it only lets me edit its properties but not the actual content!
- (2022-02-28) Jay Kavanagh: Great wordpress plugin and very good chrome extension. I wish it was easier to copy the generated CSS within the extension though.
- (2022-02-01) 360 Virtual Tour Solutions: Great extension!
- (2021-12-31) Emanuele Irenei: Now its not working anymore, i did buy it as Yellow pencil for my wordpress site so if you disabled the wordpress editing to save the Wordpress selling you're quite wrong, Who decided this is simply wrong.It was a breeze to edit css, copy in the site and the if not working anymore revert back by just deleting css lines.. .Wrong decision.Very stupid.How to ruin a perfect product.
- (2021-12-30) Scott Gregory: Waste of time since it is only for Wordpress sites.
- (2021-07-28) chibistar12: good
- (2021-07-09) Shashank Phatkure: Great plugin for wordpress, and chrome extension
- (2021-06-23) Ali Borsan: After you restricted the access to wordpress websites, the extension now worth nothing, going to remove it
- (2021-04-21) Алекс Грицков: Отличный визуальный редактор! Довольно удобно вносить изменения, или правки в макет сайта. Полезная вещь для дизайнеров. Как ваш инструмент раньше не находил!? )))
- (2023-02-04, v:7.5.5) Zoe Friedlander: Visual CSS Editor Chrome Extension
Hi! Does this extension work for ANY website or just Wordpress websites? I see this: "Customize any website visually." but I can't figure out how to use it. I have installed the Chrome extension and am trying to edit a web site in Chrome. Thank you!
- (2022-12-19, v:7.5.5) Yuri curi leite: CSS COde
how do i see the css code
- (2022-04-16, v:7.5.5) Jam Bone: How do I unlock the ability to use this everywhere?
I don't want to buy a wordpress plugin. I want a browser extension that I can use for editing CSS anywhere! Why don't you offer the ability to buy a pro version of this extension that works on any site (even wordpress?). As long as I can edit the CSS then copy the generated code, I'm good. I don't need it to directly integrate into any specific site. I'm a web developer that wants to use this as a tool for work to simplify customizing website CSS. Not a noob that wants to tweak how their blog that no one reads looks.
- (2022-04-07, v:7.5.5) Atif Rehmani: Record Should be save
Whatever you have changed it should be saved in one place like (the Stylebot add-on) because when you refresh, your previous changes destroy.
- (2022-04-07, v:7.5.5) Atif Rehmani: Should be export with any wordpress website
If someone doesn't have a WordPress website and is just working on an unknown person, any WordPress website then at least the CSS should be copied/exported. hope for this update :-) Thanks
- (2021-09-29, v:7.5.2) Fátima Friaça: Webdfreelance
Trabalhos criativos com letras descrição-modelos designers-ícones-dica-sugestão-pesquisa-tecnologia-todos gêneros literários-roteiros-textos avulsos-nomo-papelaria- senha forte-
- (2021-08-24, v:7.4.9) EX Core (EXmaster): how to use pro version
hello, i bought the pro version and now i just have a zip with all the stuff in it. how do i use it?