Swap the names of races in the current page. If it sounds racist one way, it's racist the other way.
There's an easy way to tell whether an assertion in a news article or blog post you're reading is racist: swap the races. If it sounds bad that way, it's bad the first way. Just click the icon to swap words like "white" to "black" and vice versa on the web page you're currently viewing. The extension doesn't have access to anything other than the current tab, and doesn't collect any data.
- (2021-09-13) Benjamin McLean: Justice is blind to race.
- (2021-09-02) Maxim Karpov: Very effective extension
- (2021-09-02) Alex Hoenack: Reveals the true racism of the leftists and the media, but I repeat myself.
- (2021-09-02) עמיחי פרידלנד: What a lovely extension. It really helped me understand that white people are just as good as black, and that We shouldn't hate white people because they are unwillingly dumder and morally worse then blacks. We should instead try to listen to them so that they would listen back.
- (2021-09-01) Forrest Fisher: It's simple and effective. Thanks Luke for the good reminder.
- (2021-09-02, v:0.2) Влад Севостьянов: It also replace styles
For example, this page: https://www.dailywire.com/news/is-that-progressive-idea-actually-racist-browser-extension-find-out It has a black backround with your extension enabled