Hides your Robux count on Roblox websites. That's it.
NoBobux is a simple extension that hides the amount of Robux that you have while on the main Roblox website and its subdomains. It accomplishes this by adding a visibility modifier to the box containing your Robux count, and setting that to false. Should be compatible with Roblox+, and Better Roblox (BTR). You can view the source here: https://github.com/raymondwzeng/NoBobux And support my work here: https://ko-fi.com/macandswiss
- (2022-08-30) Jordan Turtle: Hides my robux because i want my robux to not show. :]
- (2022-08-02) Z: It works but you just have to remove btr or turn it off. (btw would love it if u fixed that)
- (2022-06-22) Sophie Muni: Okay so don't throw hate on me, but for me this DID NOT work. I even waited a few days. But thats prob just a glitch.
- (2022-03-10) Razorbyte: It will not work with btr roblox for some reason could you try and fix that?
- (2021-12-18) TxpHxt: It doesn't work at all.
- (2021-04-16) - - (cupcakesglory): It's really good when saving up so you don't feel wanting to buy something else.
- (2021-04-16) Stubs (Bsttman523): Its Great For Us YouTubers Bc Of The Sad Hacks That Have Been Happening, ★★★★★ FIVE STAR ✔︎
- (2021-04-16) Christopher: Awesome when hiding your robux.