Clipboard in the cloud.
Clipt creates a link between all of your devices to increase productivity. Seamlessly and safely send text, photos, and files over the cloud by synchronizing your clipboard. It’s as easy as copy on one device and paste on another and works in the background. Ever emailed yourself an image to get it on your computer? Ever messaged yourself just to get something on another device? Ever struggled to send files to your phone? Then Clipt is for you. Advantages - 🌐 Seamlessly link multiple devices across Ecosystems for increased productivity - 🔒 Transfer data with confidence knowing it’s on your Google Drive - 🙌 Transfer text, images, and even files - 🔎 Search the recent history of your shared clipboard Available across all devices Clipt is available on Android and Chrome (PC, Mac, and Linux) with an iOS version currently in development. Connect multiple smartphones, tablets, Macs, and PC together. Clipt doesn’t see what you send as it uses your Google Drive and only transfers a way to identify the file. Keeping your information safe within the Google Cloud. Important - 🔔 Clipt works best with Chrome notifications turned on. - 📒 Please log in with the same account on both devices. Look for "How to use" in the app menu for help. Clipt is developed by OneLab. A team working within OnePlus on future software features and we are excited to share this with all users. We hope you enjoy the applications and please contact us for feedback. ✌️
- (2021-09-08) Devang Chhabria: Works seamlessly with Microsoft Edge. I've been looking for such a tool since a long time, and existing ones weren't up to the mark for me. Clipt is really good, works perfectly, plus it uses Google Drive for transferring data, which is better than transferring your data via some third party cloud service. I really like the auto copy feature on Windows, which is especially useful since I regularly send a number of links and text between my devices. Would definitely recommend this app. Great work Team OneLab!
- (2021-09-06) Bohdan Maximenko: It's awesome! But please provide an option to disable Chrome notifications on PC. They are annoying AF.
- (2021-08-18) Ilya Tyurin: works stable but would be grate to click just copy on android app instead share
- (2021-08-08) Mohammed Abdulatef: Why I get undefined when I copied from my phone to PC. Also I can not share text from my browser edge to phone.
- (2021-08-06) YOGA NIDRA: It is copying everything which is in my clipboard and popping it up on my other device . The way it is supposed to work is I add links , text , images manually but it is sending whatever i copy from websites ,apps and uploading it to the cloud !! please correct it and I'm also concerned about my privacy as to what else it is doing in background
- (2021-08-02) Gabriele Pranzo-Zaccaria: Molto comodo per passare file tra smartphone e PC. Sarebbe gradita qualche opzione in più, ma sono certo che migliorerà ancora.
- (2021-07-03) Akshit Agarwal: Login process is not working on chrome browser as well. Also, I've enabled the notification permission so any website can ask for it (if req.) Chrome version: Version 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- (2021-07-02) Allen Lema: Make sure you are running the latest system update and browser update before you install Clipt. Otherwise the "This browser doesn't support FCM" error will continue to show up. Im running it on Brave and it works as advertised! It's great.
- (2021-07-02) Abinandhan B: whenever i sign in from the clipt extension, it says successfully signed in but after clicking the clipt extension again, its asking to sign in again and goes on. Help guys. 2/07/2021 Edited: login issues is resolved in mac. Thank you onelab studio.
- (2021-07-01) Ali Ebrahimi: good idea but i get this massage "This browser doesn't support FCM. If you are using Brave browser, you need to turn on 'Use Google services for push messaging' in settings." on my chrome browser and its the last version. please help me.
- (2021-07-01) Akshay Shaha: Getting error on Chrome Browser (Mac) when logging in to Google account related to FCM, its not resolved yet.
- (2021-06-30) Rudranil Ghosh: Can't sign in with latest google chrome(stable version). It says "This browser doesn't support FCM. If you are using Brave browser, you need to turn on 'Use Google services for push messaging' in settings." But I'm not using brave. Please fix this.
- (2021-06-16) Anshul Gada: the only reason I gave it a star less is that if I want to share more than 1 image from mobile to PC then I need to select them one by one and I can't multi-select them. It is possible from PC to Mobile but I couldn't find one for mobile to PC
- (2021-06-16) Dinux lk: Great work! But, there are some issues. I uploaded a file to clipt from my chrome browser extension. But, when i open clipt app i can't download it from my mobile phone.
- (2021-06-15) Lorenzo Del Sal: proprio quello di cui avevo bisogno per condividere facilmente file da android a mac (e viceversa) - just what I needed to easily share files from android to mac (and vice versa)
- (2021-06-08) Melvin Lauber: Login is not working with Sidekick Browser
- (2021-06-07) Luciano C: Me gusta lo fácil que es enviar archivos a mi pc pero espero que esta app siga mejorando y lance su propia aplicación de escritorio, esta aplicación es mas sencilla que airdroid pero probablemente airdroid ocupa menos ram.
- (2021-06-07) Samuel Lim: Extension works great as advertised and is very responsive in auto uploading from my clipboard into the Clipt app on my android phone. It works as expected the other way around too. However, I have a few suggestions to improve this app: 1. Provide the option to disable notifications in the chrome extension. I don't need to know that the clipt extension has received what I sent from my android phone. On the android app, turning off notifications is possible but on the extension, it is not. 2. Will there be an iOS and iPadOS release of this app? This would be my go-to cross platform clipboard manager if this becomes a reality. Fingers crossed. 3. Any plans to create a standalone app for desktop? This way I won't have to keep my browser open all the time to sync Clipt.
- (2021-06-03) Aby Mathews: I am trying to use clipt in transferring texts between android phone and windows 10 pc. In Mobile i am able to send it and got a tick after it, but my pc is not decoding it in screen, it is saying i am not logged in. (signed in failed) ----------- The Seamless Clipboard. To get start, please review and agree with the Terms & Conditions by clicking <Get Started.> when i click on get started --------------------- I am logged in my chrome account. Thanks Aby
- (2021-06-02) Ross Anderson: I'm giving this a 3 star review because the idea of the app is fantastic... but, as a Vivaldi user, it isn't working and I'm unable to log in. Clicking 'Get Started' brings to the Google approval page and then... nothing happens and I'm back to square one. Looking forward for this being amended though and being able to use the app
- (2021-06-02) Azfar Ahmed: Good on the whole. Will there be a safari extension?
- (2021-06-01) Aprilus Lumbantoruan: This extension syncs your clipboard, on your desktop, even if there are password copied from password manager... why can't I just paste stuff to this extension from my desktop, then access it on my phone?
- (2021-05-31) Shouvik Dey: Not being able to sign in on Chrome Dev. It say sign-in successful but does not get added to the device list. Will update review once Chrome Dev is supported. UPDATE : As promised rating is now updated as other browsers are supported. However, it does not automatically sync the clipboard from Android. Need to manually press the 'send' button. Will give 5 stars once this has been implemented.
- (2021-05-24) Sumit Jain: There should be a way to disable autosync from Chrome to other devices. The phone keeps buzzing when I am working on my PC. The extension is unnecessarily sending all the copied data to my mobile.
- (2021-05-20) Denniverse: Funktioniert perfekt, bischen zu viele Benachrichtigungen aber ansonsten sehr schnell und tolle Funktionen
- (2021-05-19) Fábioxpto: Boa aplicação... Sempre usei o snapdrop como alternativa ao airdrop, mas está parece melhor e mais rápido. Falta é um ponto que para mim é crucial e parece que não da para fazer (pelo menos eu não consegui), enviar vários ficheiros ao mesmo tempo. Isso é muito importante para mim. Se conseguirem fazer isso... Fantástico 🙌🏻
- (2021-05-19) Kacper Cichy: Great app, very useful and works great. But I would definitely like it to be a separate Windows application. Because chrome eats ram terribly. Will such an application come out?
- (2021-05-19) themukeshmahiya: best
- (2021-05-18) Miguel Vera: Muy bien! Ya funciona en navegadores Chromium (Edge, Opera GX, etc)!! Lo único que le puedo pedir que agreguen es la opción de copiar la url de barra de direcciones, para que pueda enviarme el link al celular.
- (2021-05-18) Anand Mahajan: There was no point in releasing the software if it doesn't supports all the browsers out there. OnePlus is loosing charm lately. EDIT: Clipt works fine with BRAVE browser now. Loved the application.
- (2021-05-17) Jonathan Iannarelli: Excellent ! et fonctionne aussi maintenant avec Microsoft Edge.
- (2021-05-17) Steven Quirós: Es rápida y bastante útil. Me gusta que hayan sido capaces de hacerla funcionar en Edge
- (2021-05-16) Se Chip: Ya funciona en todos los navegadores basados en Chromium, gran actualización
- (2021-05-16) suryaprakash sekar: a well thought-out implementation of clipboard.
- (2021-05-16) Mohsin Abdul Sultan: Sign in doesn't seem to work on Brave Browser : I think there's some issue with chrome dev I would update here if it starts working :) Edit: Starts Working Today : If anyone see FCM is not enabled, go to brave browser settings and enable google push login toggle Great application One Lab :) Truly appreciate your support :)
- (2021-05-16) Ahmad Farag El Sabruti: Can't log in to google on Vivaldi! Edit: With today's update, I can log in normally with Vivaldi browser. Thank you for your efforts :)
- (2021-05-16) Tanmay Salunke: For some reason, the extension does not work on Brave Browser (unable to log in). Edit: Thank you OneLab for making this work! :) (Those who are seeing a pop-up saying "Browser does not support FCM", go to brave settings and look for a toggle called "Use Google services for push messaging" and enable it. Clipt should start working.)
- (2021-05-14) Rishul Oberoi: sign in with google is coming over there .....and clicking it then it stuck and agin sign in with google came
- (2021-05-14) Steve Nuttall: Can't sign in on Edge or Chrome
- (2021-05-14) Gokul A V: not working with edge browser
- (2021-05-14) OSCAR ANDRES PINA MEZA: It does not work for microsoft edge, I used it for Chrome and it works perfectly but I use more Microsoft edge.
- (2021-05-13) King BillSame: Edge无法登录
- (2021-05-12) Ramiro Lavié: No me deja entrar con mi email en la PC, estoy hace un buen tiempo, me dice que ya esta listo para usar pero es mentira es una basura
- (2021-05-12) Derek: Hey OnePlus! Thanks for making such an awesome application. I can't believe nothing like this has existed before. I know you said you are working on other chromium based browsers... Any plans for us who love Firefox? Also, I know many businesses only still use traditional IE for legacy applications. Lastly, what about the idea of making a simple lightweight desktop app so a browser extension is not needed.
- (2021-05-12) Björn Post: Unfortunately not able to install yet on a MI-TV-Box, chromecast or Amazon Fire TV-Stick
- (2021-05-12) Gianpaolo Sottile: It doesn't work on Edge, I read that it works only with Chrome, so I can't use it as I want.
- (2021-05-12) smartghatrora gaming: Not able to use it in the microsoft edge
- (2021-05-11) Nithin Youtube: PLEASE ADD YOUR APP TO APPSTORE THANKS /////
- (2021-05-11) Soham Jain: It Will be great if we can share video also
- (2021-05-10) Rafał Gapski: For now it works only in Google Chrome
- (2021-09-17, v:1.1.14) Opa Ronaldini: Connectivity
Great and functional app. However in my Vivaldi browser the login doesn´t work. Keeps saying Get Started. I solved it by installing Clipt in Iridium browser (Chromium based). For all of you who face the same issue.
- (2021-07-15, v:1.1.7) Nishant Surte: Suggestion for Clipt - Image Sharing
Allow users to select and download multiple images through clipt.
- (2021-07-13, v:1.1.7) JM White: How To Videos
Why is there NO volume of your How To Videos???? Really hard to follow.
- (2021-07-09, v:1.1.7) Aaryan Joharapurkar: Clipt does not work on SideKick; a Chromium based browser.
Hi! It seems as if that SideKick doesn't want to log using the SideKick browser for some reason. When I press Get Started on this link (sidekick-extension://ngpicahlgepngcpigiiebnheihgbaenh/onboarding/onboarding.html), it gives me a notification in the browser that "Sign in failed. Please try again." I tried this several times and it gave me the same message. Please fix this. I have been using Clipt alot!
- (2021-07-02, v:1.1.6) Vương Trần Duy: I can't logging on Google Chrome!!
This browser doesn't support FCM. If you are using Brave browser, you need to turn on 'Use Google services for push messaging' in settings.
- (2021-06-24, v:1.1.6) Jeff Whaley: Chromium extension doesn't log in or seemingly work with the clipboard
The Android app is great and the Chrome extension works perfectly when using Chrome desktop. However, clipt doesn't seem to be working in Chromium. Everytime I click on the icon, it asks me to sign in with Google and do the re-authorization over and over again. It never logs in and I don't get the black extension page showing the options for various items in the clipboard. Is there a different extension version for Chromium vs. Chrome or is this just a bug that needs to corrected for Chromium based browsers. Thanks Q!
- (2021-06-16, v:1.1.6) Johny Cgnr: it is not sapport..
this is can't work my window
- (2021-05-31, v:1.1.4) Shouvik Dey: Automatic sync from Android
Please add the option to autosync the clipboard from android. Right now we need to manually press the 'Send' button in order to sync from android.
- (2021-05-21, v:1.1.4) Koneko Angel: not working on Vivaldi
Can't login in Vivaldi. I can select my google account and authorize the connection but the extension is not logged in.
- (2021-05-19, v:1.1.4) charan sri: chrome extension doesn't work
Hi, I can't login via google to this extension
- (2021-05-10, v:1.1.1) Athen Tv: Fallo al inicio de sesion en Microsoft Edge
Al momento de instalar la extensión en Edge y querer iniciar sesión, te redirige a su pagina para comenzar y al darle al botón de Get Starter, automáticamente me dice que ya esta iniciada la sesión y al fijarme en la extensión aun así me pide inciar sesión, lo cual se hace en un bucle sin fin. Me gustaría que pudiesen arreglar el problema lo mas pronto que puedan, Saludos!
- (2021-05-10, v:1.1.1) Shahil: login
unable to log in in egde
- (2021-05-10, v:1.1.1) SD: Login does not work on Chrome Dev
Please add Chrome Dev support.
- (2021-05-09, v:1.1.1) Χρήστος Πεχλεβανούδης: annoyng sounds
the app is awesome, But all the time I get sound notification, something copied...bla bla bla. It is annoying and there is not any setting to disable them...
- (2021-05-08, v:1.1.1) Gilles Reichert: Cannot login with Brave
Unable to setup the extension when doing the login to Google with Brave.
- (2021-05-08, v:1.1.1) Saif Basheer Ahamed: Login Process dosent seems to work in Edge Chromium
When trying to Login in edge chromium. When i click login it says logged in without asking any info. but it is not actually logged in..