Supercharge Google Docs with text-synced audio recording.
Stop worrying about taking notes and be more present actually listening. Recall every word. Find the most important moments effortlessly. Never lose a recording. Highlight works inside Google Docs to record your meetings. Be fully present now, review the highlights later. Sign up for your free account, then use Highlight to: - Record audio directly within Google Docs - Sync your notes to the recorded audio - Quickly search your recording by clicking anywhere in your notes - Hear what was said and see what you wrote simultaneously - Automatically organize and manage your recordings - Easily collaborate and share the audio with others PRIVACY AND SECURITY - Your recordings are important, so Highlight takes privacy and security seriously. - Highlight uses the minimum possible personal information. - Highlight doesn’t see or store your Google Doc content. We treat everything as sensitive. - No one hears your audio unless you want them to. Audio files are private by default and are only ever available to collaborators who you share a Highlighted Google Doc with. - Recorded audio and document indexes are restricted and secured via AWS Cloud Security. ABOUT HIGHLIGHT Capture every word. Highlights audio recording allows you to have confidence that you won’t miss a thing. Sync audio to text. Get the full picture of what you thought and what you heard. Highlight syncs it up for you. Don’t worry about forgetting those aha moments. Instead, jot down your Highlights. Find exactly what you’re looking for. Highlight helps you easily recall what was important, so that insights come together naturally. You already sat through an hour-long meeting. Don’t spend another hour searching your notes for those lightbulb moments. Document playback. Never worry about getting that quote or sound bite wrong. Highlight gives you confidence that you have every word available to you for whenever you need it. Quick search. Quickly search for your keywords and highlights. Don’t spend time scrubbing for important moments in a conversation, find them in seconds, and spend more time expanding on your ideas. Live Collaboration. Take notes and discover insights with teammates in real-time. Collaborate on interview synthesis by keeping a living record of what was said and what was thought. Native to G Suite. Use the system you know and love. Skip the extra training and stress of switching to a new app. With Highlight, you can search Google Drive for old notes with ease. Stay clutter free. Highlight recordings are stored in the cloud along with your Google Docs, making sure you don’t clutter up other devices or lose a recording.
- (2021-12-06) Jeremy Hicks: Highlight is awesome! Makes it so much easier to review my notes later and get all the context of the conversation. And I love that my teammates can share their docs with me so I can get the history from previous calls I wasn't on.
- (2021-10-14) Kevin Callahan: I used this for research!
- (2021-06-08) Touhami Abi: very useful. Will help you get rid of anxiety related to note taking and fear of missing important information. It is also great to go back right away to relevant information during long calls. It is easy to install and use.
- (2021-05-28) George Nunez: This is a great product and it helped me with my podcast.
- (2021-05-27) Hazel: Highlight is amazing! It's really organized, modern, you can change the speed and it helps you to remember what was said during important meetings. I love how it highlights the text as you listen to it. Such a great tool that I will definitely use from now on.
- (2021-05-12) Anthony Watson (A.J.): Highlight is changing the way I take notes - I am able to focus on the conversation rather than trying to capture my notes because I know I can easily go back to clean things up after the meeting.
- (2021-04-30) Farhat Abbas: Finally, I can attend longer meetings without worrying about the fact that i'll forget everything after 3 days of the meeting. I never used to listen carefully to every detail as I was always taking detailed notes. Now, I just note down 1-2 word bullet points in my Google Docs, and listen carefully to EVERYTHING. Later, when I'm lost, Highlight takes me back to that point in the meeting/class and I can re-listen everything.
- (2020-08-20) Garima Singh: Love how it allows me to recall what was said during a meeting. I am often not fast enough to take down all relevant information. Using this tool, I can easily get over that hurdle.