The Fast and Secure Way to Share Network Debugging Logs
Never Again Miss a Detail When Troubleshooting Fiddler Jam is a secure troubleshooting solution that reduces friction and provides support teams a streamlined approach to capture and resolve end-user bugs, fast. Because we are steadfast on service quality. Successfully Delighting End-Users and Support Teams Fiddler Jam provides a powerful Chrome browser extension for end-users to record network activity, capture console logs and screenshots along with a cloud-based portal for support teams to inspect and troubleshoot sessions, screenshots, and console logs. With only a few clicks the Fiddler Jam browser extension can do all of this in minutes. Capture video and screenshots of user's session - Capture user actions such as click, input, scroll, navigate, open/close tab - Capture network traffic - Capture developer console logs - Capture Session and Local Storage - Clear cache and cookies before the recording start - Generate a sharable link with the captured data The Fiddler Jam portal provides support teams a secure place to perform any of these actions with ease: - Inspect captured video and screenshots - Inspect user actions such as click, input, scroll, navigate, open/close tab - Inspect captured network traffic - Inspect developer console logs - Inspect captured Local and Session Storage - Explore capture info such as OS, browser, screen resolution, localization and more - Share captured logs with teammates - Import in Fiddler Everywhere or export HAR file Keep your schedule on track Fiddler Jam eliminates the need for remote meetings with clients. All the information needed to effectively troubleshoot is in generated Fiddler Jam log file. Get tickets out of the queue Those support tickets that are hurting your average issue resolution time, get to their root cause quickly by having Fiddler Jam expertly record what is happening at every moment. Find those untraceable bugs Allow remote users from around the world to record a session and send a log even if you are in geographical location where the same app version is not available. Use the mocking button to see what the problem is within their version and debug with full eyes. Streamline your tool use Fiddler Jam is the solution that allows any support team to handle support tickets without requesting extra information from the client and it removes the reliance on additional tooling. No server-side dependencies With the Fiddler Jam Chrome extension, you can avoid the host of traditional adoption barriers, including IT system lock downs. Ease of use Because Fiddler Jam is not a native solution, end-users can easily share the encountered bug with the support team as a link. Third Party Services • https://downloads.getfiddler.com/NOTICES/Progress-FiddlerJam-Browser-Plugin.txt • https://downloads.getfiddler.com/NOTICES/Progress-Telerik-Fiddler-Backend.txt
- (2021-04-20) Rumen Jekov: One of the best Chrome extensions that you can use to share debugging and network logging information to receive assistance by the development team. [Important] Do not forget to open a brand new tab in the Browser before hitting the Start Capture button and entering the URL of the page you'd like to track.
- (2021-04-16) Juan Cavalieri: It is a really useful tool. It helps a lot tto find some possible bug. I recommend it for all teams.
- (2021-04-16) Lance McCarthy: A must-have tool for any support team.
- (2021-04-16) Eric R: This is the best way for users to share network information for debugging with a development team hands down. Just install the extension, run the app, hit record and send the session link to the team. Simple and easy to use, with loads of benefits.
- (2021-04-15) Desislava Gorcheva: Easy to record and very useful for debugging and inspecting network requests