Save article to UpNote app
UpNote Web Clipper lets you quickly save all or part of a web page to UpNote app. UpNote is a clean and beautiful app for writing and organizing notes. It's easy to use with rich features and delightful experience. You can download UpNote for free on Mac, iOS, Windows and Android device. HOW TO USE 1. Install UpNote app from Mac App Store or Windows Store: Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upnote-an-elegant-note-app/id1398373917?ls=1&mt=12 Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/upnote/9mv7690m8f5n 2. Enable UpNote Web Clipper from the Chrome Browser. 3. Whenever you want to save a web page, simply click on the UpNote Web Clipper icon from the browser toolbar and open UpNote app. The web page will be saved automatically to your note. 4. If you want to save a part of the web page instead of the full web page, simply select the part you need, then click the UpNote Web Clipper icon to save into UpNote app. UpNote Web Clipper helps you quickly capture and organize all the articles, research and inspiration, and sync to all devices so you can access anytime, anywhere. Best of all, the web clipper automatically remove ads, navigation and noise so that you could focus on the content.
- (2023-02-18) ハヤノ【KWC】: アプリ上に「保存しています」という表示が出ているにも関わらず保存できていないことが非常に多い
- (2023-02-15) Andrey Pilotov: Not working! Take lessons from Evernote or Nimbus Note!
- (2023-01-26) Thanh Truc: The Clipper does not save pictures from articles but only content , Everything else is great, please improve that Love your software
- (2023-01-03) Reto Emmenegger: Does not work. Check!
- (2022-12-27) Krishnendu Laha: Does nothing
- (2022-10-18) Kapil Pathak: Didn't work after installing on Chrome (MacOS Monterey 12.6). Restarted Chrome and it started working. Works great.
- (2022-09-20) Daniel Rykheer: I tried this on both Chrome and on Edge. Nothing happens when clicking the extension icon.
- (2022-09-06) Todo Shunsuke: 指定されたノートに保存されなないため手作業でノートに移動する必要がある。
- (2022-07-15) Fabrizio Spanu: Basic, and it fails often to save images, so far i was not able to save a full website with images so a bit disappointed by the Clipper
- (2022-06-01) ZEBIZEBI: Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. background.js:1 check please
- (2022-05-26) 田中一郎: I'd like to be able to choose which notebook to save the clipped pages to.
- (2022-02-20) Jack K: It does not work!! check!
- (2021-12-02) superstring: Photo keep disappearing images turning into something like "viewimage.php?adsfasdfasdfasdf"
- (2021-11-21) Elo Die: Dommage, ne fonctionne pas
- (2021-10-08) D G: Not bad, but it miss photos frequently
- (2021-07-07) Andrew Green: Mostly it's ok. But sometimes the clipper does not save pictures from articles, but only text.
- (2021-05-17) kikijoli king: It seems like this clipper only save the website but not the content. I have tried it multiple times it only saved the web address to my notes. The feature of saving text selection not working. I'm using it on Windows with the app version 4.2.3. I really hope developers can improve on this web clipper then I can totally switch from Evernote to this!