LinkedIn Integration for Salesforce
Salesbolt: Build relationships, not lists. ⚡️ Salesbolt for Salesforce is a LinkedIn to Salesforce Chrome Extension. Save time and focus on the more important tasks at hand while our powerful Salesforce integration for LinkedIn takes care of the busy work for you. Key Features: - Salesforce Native (We support all custom fields and layouts right out of the box!) - Free version available - Built in B2B Email Finder - SalesLoft Integration - Automatically surface Salesforce data while browsing profiles and websites - Works with LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Recruiter - No configuration required, get start in 10 seconds Join more than 10,000 Salesforce users today using Salesbolt to seamlessly integrate LinkedIn with Salesforce and instantly create new Leads, Contacts, Candidates and Accounts on the fly. Why choose Salesbolt? Salesbolt is the only true native Salesforce integration chrome extension available in the market, the extension automatically understands your Salesforce structure and respects all of your existing logic in Salesforce (Page Layouts, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, etc). Have a feature request? Get in touch and we'll add your request to the roadmap!
- (2022-09-27) Rob Damiani: works great!
- (2021-11-03) It's a seamless window into Salesforce whilst in LinkedIn. There's also a handy Pop-out feature which allows you to get the marginal gains needed when adding a multitude of contacts.
- (2021-06-16) Micaiah Filkins: Seeing relevant Salesforce data, while browsing LinkedIn is very helpful to me as a salesperson. Being able to create a lead record from LinkedIn data is a huge time saver. The install was simple, just a few clicks. Strongly recommended!
- (2023-03-09, v:1.6.58) Martin Messier: Unable to connect Salesbolt to Salesforce
I constantly get the following error message: "Oops, we weren't able to connect. Salesbolt needs to be granted access to Salesforce, please reconnect."
- (2022-09-20, v:1.6.22) Lee Watson: Salesbolt Account Widget/Component Issue
Hey - I have setup Salesbolt for Salesforce and this looks like a great tool. I am having an issue where, on the Account widget where it lists the LinkedIn people in the company, the "Open Profile" button doesn't do anything, nor does clicking the image/name of the person. Any help would be appreciated.
- (2022-04-11, v:1.5.134) Kimberly Mann: For LinkedIn, is Navigator critical?
Will this connect to free LinkedIn accounts or only paid Navigator?
- (2022-03-22, v:1.5.133) Tim Kasperovich: Create new account
Hi, I love the software. Use it every day. Do you have an option to create an account instead of adding contacts/leads? Thank you, tim
- (2021-09-17, v:1.5.17) Rick Geritz: Trying to Buy Your Product
Say Rest API is not active ----Spent time in SF.com ---where do I activate REST API