Record and listen to voice comments and audio feedback on Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms.
Beep for Google Docs is a voice commenting and feedback tool for Google Docs. You can comment on Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Forms with your voice. You never have to leave Google Docs to record or listen to voice notes as everything is integrated into Docs. Why audio comments? Giving feedback can be challenging. You have to capture all your thoughts but also convey them in a tone that's constructive and positive. This is a lot harder to do if you're just trying to type comments. With voice, you can more quickly convey what you want to get across and make sure the tone is positive and clear. How it works? 1. Install the extension above. 2. Visit Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, or Google Forms. 3. Add a comment and click "voice comment" to record. That’s all it takes. A link will be inserted into the comment and that link will be auto-magically converted into an embedded player for anyone who has the extension installed. So you can listen to all the comments without leaving Google docs! Who’s it for? Collaborative Teams Great teams know the value of feedback. With Beep you can leave comments with a positive, constructive tone and make your team feel more connected. Editors Reading manuscripts or article drafts can be exhausting. With voice memos, you can convey more, faster. Professors Grading papers and providing feedback can take a serious amount of time. Beep saves you time by allowing you to voice your feedback and allows you to have a more personal connection with your students. ***Disclaimer*** This app is not affiliated with or officially endorsed by Google or Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, or Forms in any way
- (2021-09-01) Erich George: Excellent! Makes my day faster. It helps to comunicate adjustments for my team on the fly. Excelente! Ajuda a ganhar tempo passando ao time sugestoes e alterações em audio
- (2021-08-23) John Monahan: Been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you thank you thank you
- (2021-08-06) Ine del Valle: Easy to use and really useful for giving feedback!
- (2021-08-02) Tina De Souza: Found it very useful
- (2021-06-21) Hao Guo: A great addition to Google Docs! I didn't know I needed it but will be using it often.
- (2021-06-15) Yoav Gray: Super useful! I'm a big fan of voice notes and this extension saved me a lot of time. I love how they cleverly approached the technology so that both sides don't need to have the extension, but if they do, it's very convenient and you see the voice notes on the document.
- (2021-05-26) Jill Woolf: Best I've tried. Was easier to use than the other extensions I tried. It's still new for my team but voice comments have been good in getting more detailed feedback in our shared docs.
- (2021-07-01, v:1.4) Molly Scurto: Audio Files
How can I save an audio file permanently? I need to refer certain audio files from week to week and I don't want the link to expire.