Does it's best to find and conceal sensitive Azure information found in the portal views
This is a Chrome extension that will mask GUIDs (such as Subscription IDs) and email addresses with a blur. The intention of the extension is to make it easier to do screen recordings without revealing sensitive, personal, account information that may show up on screen. It will only run and apply against Azure related URLs.
- (2018-10-15) Jackson Miller: I really like the plugin. It would be great if it would blur data on the sign-in logs page, like IP, location, etc.
- (2018-09-13) Yoshio Terada: Brian-san! This is Great Tool !!
- (2018-05-21) Ahmad Awais: So much helpful, Brian! 👍 I wish there was one for 🆚Code as well.
- (2018-04-11) Samuel Adranyi: Awesome
- (2018-02-08) Atsushi Yokohama: so coooooool!
- (2018-01-11) Sarah Drasner: This is awesome Brian, thank you!
- (2017-12-18) Richard Cheney: I create videos to help train partners and this tool is simply invaluable.