Extension wallet for $DAG tokens.
Introducing the Stargazer Wallet: A Cross-chain functional Wallet for the future of an interconnected blockchain ecosystem. Simply put, the Stargazer Wallet is a browser extension wallet for holding and transacting your $DAG tokens*. The Stargazer Wallet was created by Stardust Collective, a decentralized open source organization with members from all around the world, including Amsterdam, Dubai, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. The Stardust Collective’s work focuses around producing companion dApps and tools built on Constellation’s Hypergraph network. Initial Features Seed Phrase: You can now create a $DAG wallet which, in addition to your private key, comes with a 12 word seed phrase for added security and ease of use. Non-Custodial & Secure: own and control your assets & transactions at all times. Only you can access your private key and seed phrase if they are securely stored. Please remember to back up your seed phrase in a secure manner. At the moment, if you lose the seed phrase, you will lose access to your wallet/tokens for good. Multiple addresses within the same wallet: You can create multiple addresses, with their own unique public/private key pairs, within your newly created wallets. This can serve as an enhanced security feature whereby a user wants to diversify their holdings amongst several addresses within the same wallet, for privacy reasons. Send and Receive $DAG: You can send/receive $DAG tokens to/from an exchange or your existing Molly wallet address. You can also send $DAG in between different addresses within your Stargazer wallet. QR code for ease of use: Send $DAG tokens by simply scanning the generated QR code on your exchange mobile phone application. Contacts: Do you have a frequently used address which you send your $DAG tokens to? You will be able to add/edit/remove addresses for ease of use. Import single private key account: If you have a wallet with multiple addresses, this feature will allow you to import an individual address, via your private key, rather than importing all the existing addresses linked to your wallet. Coming Soon Cross-chain compatibility with the Ethereum Network: Store, transact and interact with ETH/ERC-20 tokens. This is the first step to making the Stargazer wallet compatible with multiple chains within the crypto ecosystem. *It is important to note that the first release of Stargazer Wallet will be limited to storing and sending $DAG tokens only. $LTX and ERC20 support is planned for March 2021.
- (2021-04-21) Filip Macek: Cool
- (2021-04-19) CoskunU2: Easy to use. Simple layout. Not much knowledge needed. Light wallet.
- (2021-04-16) Obidiah Goldshekelsteinovitz: Insanely awesome extension. I personally don't enjoy Metamask but I definitely love Stargazer, can't wait to see what is in store in the future.
- (2021-03-27) Brian Hoard: Excellent wallet!
- (2021-03-20) Иван Радаев: Great wallet for control your $DAG. Waiting new updates
- (2021-03-16) Marty Wilk: Awesome. Easy import or creation of new mnemonic seeds. Nice features that help you control your DAG. Remember to control your keys and everything is about personal responsibility.
- (2021-03-16) Bill Russell: fantastic!