Find and fix compliance issues in record time with automated checks and smart suggestions.
Tired of manually checking spreadsheets, messy handovers, and expensive retrofitting? The all-new Stark Suite is a powerful combination of integrated tools that help you streamline your accessibility workflow. Now, you can create and test accessible software in record time. Whether you’re building a website, online shop, mobile app, or SaaS product, Stark gives every designer, engineer, PM, and QA expert the manual and automated tools to make it accessible with ease. With tools like Contrast Checker, Focus Order, Alt-Text Annotations, Vision Simulator, and more all in one place, you can find accessibility issues in a design before it goes into production—or quickly analyze and fix what’s already in flight. Get started for free today! What’s New We’re thrilled to introduce the all-new Stark Suite, a powerful combination of fully redesigned plugins, even more browser extensions, and all-new tools to streamline you and your team’s accessibility workflow. New tools include: Alt-Text Annotations, Typography Analysis, Touch Targets and more. Contrast Checker with Color Suggestions Check your contrast ratios and get smart color suggestions to ensure your design always adheres to WCAG AA or AAA requirements. Vision Simulator Simulate what your design may look like for people with different types of vision, including 4 different forms of color blindness and 6 other forms of impaired vision. Landmarks and Focus Order Design for easy navigation with Landmarks and Focus Order, allowing anyone to experience your product with screen readers and other assistive technologies. Alt-Text Annotations Get actionable tips for writing alt text optimized for screen-reading tools and even SEO ranking with search engines like Google. We’ll even let you know when an image is decorative and doesn’t require alt text. Typography Analysis Analyze the topography in a design to check that your selected fonts are legible and readable for people with different vision types. Touch Targets Create touch targets large enough for everyone to complete tasks in your web and mobile interfaces with a tap. Live Preview Everything you change, fix or update in Stark reflects directly in your design for maximum efficiency. With Live Preview you can test accessible contrast updates, color suggestions and font-sizes directly in your browser using your live code. Let Stark help you streamline your workflow to get your team to long-term, sustained accessibility compliance faster. Learn more about us at https://getstark.co
- (2022-11-03) Oscar Louise: Love having this integrated as part of my browser as it gives me the flexibility to check accessibility in the likes of Canva all the way through to tools like PowerBI
- (2022-09-10) Roel Antonisse: This extension is very promising and I have worked with pleasure with the contrast function. 3 starred, because first feature "contrast" (and now newer features) are behind a login wall. There are other products (also extensions) out there that do some of these basic checks for "free", and have been doing this way longer than Stark is. Will re-use when at least contrast feature is provided without login. Thank you for your contribution to an Accessible web anyway!
- (2021-07-22) Megan Heck: Stark is my go to contrast checker and simulator. Whether it's in Chrome or your favorite design software this is a must have. Download it as fast as you can, and you'll soon wonder how you ever worked without it.
- (2021-07-13) Judy Shyu: The eye dropper is not selecting colors correctly. Otherwise everything is great!
- (2021-05-28) Jordan Lucero: Stark is absolutely fantastic and it's integrated so well into Chrome! It's quickly become a must have design tool and there's no excuse not to have it now that it's right in Chrome. Can't recommend it enough! 🙌
- (2021-05-25) Celina Tousignant: Love everything Stark does; so excited about this new extension! Can't wait to use it all the time.