Google Meet Transcription, Highlight and Insight. Get the most out of Google Meet!
Are you ready to change the way you use Google Meet? Introducing Laxis, your intelligent meeting assistant! 🔥Laxis has many powerful features to improve your Google Meet meeting experience: Pre-meeting: 📝Personalizable meeting templates and tags that you can set for each type of your meetings 📅Connect with your Google calendar. During meeting: 💬Real time transcription and highlight 👨🏻💻100% accurate speaker recognition 🏷️One click tagging so you can quickly review the most important parts of the meeting ☁️Auto save to Laxis cloud or download into word, PDF and txt. Post meeting: ⌨️AI augmented editor and smart summary ✨Insight and quotation management 🔎Search across all your conversations 📥Download and share with your team How to use: * Install the Laxis Chrome extension * Start Google Meet in your Chrome Browser. * Laxis will automatically launch and enable captions * Keep captions on and real time transcription will appear and record on the Laxis panel. * In-meeting highlighting: Tap on any of the three highlight buttons in the Laxis panel to mark the current sentence as “Important”, “Follow up” or “Action”. * Auto-scroll: Click on the auto-scrolling icon to enable or disable this feature, or manually scroll through the panel to automatically disable. * Download: Click the download icon and choose the file format you prefer. * Auto-save: Register a free account with Laxis, then enjoy auto-saving to Laxis cloud to prevent the loss of important notes, and use advanced features like AI Augmented Editor, Insight Management, Advanced Search, and etc. We would love to hear your feedback! Our website: https://www.laxis.tech/ Contact us: https://laxis.tech/contact PS: Laxis is best used for English conversation. French, German, Portuguese (Brazil) and Spanish (Spain and Latin America) are also supported, but some advanced features are not available for those languages. By default, transcription is in English. To switch to other languages, please go to Google Meet setting, and change the caption to the languages you need.
- (2023-04-25) Austin Perry: randomly stopped recording my conversations.
- (2023-04-21) YiLin Choi: Super convenient, allows me to focus on my meetings and afterwards I have an entire transcript worth of notes.
- (2021-11-16) Damo Wise: Laxis free me from note taking and i focus on my conversations
- (2021-09-13) Ebony Lara: I really love the app
- (2021-09-13) prestige bright: So nice and helpful
- (2021-09-13) Lara Lee: Very fast and easy to use
- (2021-09-13) edge dev: Amazing extension
- (2021-08-17) Alex Blair: This is ok but it seems to miss large swathes of the conversation. Fortunately I have also recorded all of the audio from the calls I needed transcripts for but am having to type up all the parts that plug-in has missed.
- (2021-07-27) Token Promotion: great and interesting extension
- (2021-07-27) Mr Joy: This tool is so helpful! I use this for all my meetings and it's super efficient!
- (2021-07-27) Chat Bot: This is superb extension
- (2021-07-27) Mr Marcus: This tool is so helpful! I use this for all my meetings and it's super efficient!
- (2021-07-27) Gabriel Asiwaju: Such an easy-to-use product assists me to focus on the meeting and highlight the important massage just with one click. It saves my time to do the transcribing work for the usability testing.
- (2021-07-27) Mr Tooheeb: This is superb extension
- (2021-07-27) App Promoter: Great extension for its kind
- (2021-07-27) Animation Proactive: Very fast according to its functionalities
- (2021-06-28) Abhishek Soni: This doesn't work, it couldn't recognize speech correctly. All the other reviews I believe are fake, and I don't usually post reviews but for this I had to, cause this developer is scamming people.
- (2021-06-26) King Gideon: Very fast according to its functionalities
- (2021-06-26) William James: This is superb extension
- (2021-06-26) Cassidy cole: I love using this Extension
- (2021-06-26) allison parker: The developer did a great job
- (2021-06-26) anna elizabeth: Great extension for its kind
- (2021-06-18) ch s: Intuitive UI and very easy to hand on
- (2021-06-09) Nina Wang: Such an easy-to-use product assists me to focus on the meeting and highlight the important massage just with one click. It saves my time to do the transcribing work for the usability testing. It's free with unlimited transcripts. Download it now!
- (2021-06-04) Steven Lin: Amazing product - its is extremely well designed and user friendly. Makes these long meetings just a bit more bearable! If you're in meetings all day for your job, I would definitely recommend this product.
- (2021-06-03) Yan Yang: This tool helps me focus on a meeting itself rather than taking notes. Very user friendly. I would recommend to whoever has a lot of meetings every day.
- (2021-06-01) Dan: Fantastic product. Absolutely improve work efficiency. Highly recommend.
- (2021-05-29) Sean Liu: This is my favorite app for organizing Google Meet transcripts. What I like about it: - Clean design, easy to use - Unlimited and free - One-click to add highlights to transcripts in meetings - Ability to export to word or pdf documents Highly recommended!
- (2021-05-28) Xinyue Han: The extension is very easy to use. It makes taking notes for lecture so much easier
- (2021-05-27) Eric X: Best transcription and note taking app for Google Meet!!
- (2021-05-27) Kiera Lu: Great app all around! It auto transcribes my interviews & it lets you insert quick notes. Super useful!
- (2021-05-27) Clerk Xu: This extension provide unlimited transcription service for Google Meet. And it's free!
- (2021-05-27) Shuchen Wang: It's a perfect tool for collecting interview insights! Very easy to use!
- (2021-05-27) 翻翻: Awesome product! Super helpful to my interview!
- (2021-05-26) David Cooperstein: This is making my days of long meetings so much easier. I can focus on what is said, and get the "to-do" list clear right after each meeting.
- (2021-05-26) Yuki You: Love this tool. Such a convenience during the meeting. The highlight report is great!
- (2021-05-26) Matthew Caminiti: This makes my conversations so much more productive. I'm in love with In stream flagging. Extremely easy to use.
- (2021-05-26) Johanna Chen: This tool is so helpful! I use this for all my meetings and it's super efficient!
- (2021-05-26) Jack: Easy to use! Absolutely increased meeting experience!
- (2023-11-18, v:2.7.4) Soundarya (TRUMARX): How to transcript the voice ?
I need to know about how it gets Tran scripted while we are talking in the meeting. And need to know about how to use this tool.
- (2023-05-11, v:2.7.3) Marie Whitehead: Delete account
I can login to my account but can't find out how to delete account. Please advise. Marie Whitehead
- (2023-05-05, v:2.7.2) Ayodeji P. Falope: Unable to uninstall from my google meet as I am unable to login to my account
I have uninstalled the extension from my browser but it keeps coming into my google meet as I am unable to login to my account and disable laxis. Please help me disable laxis form my account. my email is [email protected]
- (2023-04-25, v:2.7.0) Austin Perry: Same problem as listed above
Laxis decided to randomly stop recording my notes during a very important interview and now I have zero notes to reference for that call. This was a call that could potentially be worth a lot of money so I definitely need my notes from that call because this has caused a great big fat hold up on finishing my work for the day.
- (2023-03-31, v:2.6.5) Leslie Hallenberg: Not recording when I've purchased a subscription
Laxis is not working on any of my call. I paid for this yesterday and have loaded and removed from Chrome, additionally shut down my computer, and still nothing is being recorded. In the meantime, I don't have recordings of my meeting from yesterday and today. Please HELP!!!