Replaces the text 'Donald Trump' with 'Fuckface von Clownstick'.
- (2017-11-16) Nala 305: infinitely improves scrolling through my facebook feed
- (2017-07-02) Sam Brilla: It's a fun plugin, but recently it was interfering with my cursor when I typed things into twitter and facebook. Words would type backward until I arrowed over to the right, and every time I hit Backspace it would return me all the way to the beginning of the paragraph. Unfortunately, I tracked those issues back to this extension.
- (2017-03-18) Cyroden Lighthammer: PLEASE make it so that it also changes "Trump" to "Von Clownstick", since a lot of articles are not going to write "Donald Trump" a thousand times in reference to him.
- (2017-01-28) Alexi Karuna: I love it... I even forgot his name was Trump :) I did a video on how this is both FUN and a way to RESIST this douches' narcissist reality show... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rap6_DDJ6t4
- (2017-01-26) Marianne Edwards: Absolutely amazing - it doesn't do it 100% of the time, which I actually quite like - keep the gag fresh... Making the web great again.
- (2016-11-02) Connie Spittler: The only problem with it is that it leaves "Trump", when used by itself, unchanged. It should be updated to change "Trump" to "vonClownstick".