Scrape user data from Linkedin
This tool is to make easy for grabbing the data from the LinkedIn profiles. It's mostly for the recruiters for the getting the data and storing it in a single place to access all the resources.
- (2021-06-09) Natalie Budzyn: Great for automatically saving summaries of LinkedIn profiles without having dozens of tabs open! Folders function is perfect for dealing with a high volume of contacts, but the sign in/register with Google account doesn't work, which is only a small preference :)
- (2021-06-08) Usman Khan: I found this extension fruitful. I really like the mechanism and the feature of making the folder of the resources according to the designation, skills and experience and sharing it with others. Our company will keep using it for the recruitment purpose.
- (2021-06-08) Neelan: Overall, this extension has been fantastic. After downloading, I tested out LemonIn and it has been a really fun experience. It helps me stay organized which results in an increase in productivity. I would, without a doubt, recommend LemonIn.
- (2021-06-08) Lynn Ford: Organized and user-friendly! No other extension has the "folders" option so I can organize by occupation or by skills. Also, instead of copy/paste, I can download an entire list with one click.
- (2021-06-07) Yelena Pan: When I search for Chrome extensions I always look for ease and simplicity in use, this tool increased my productivity and efficiency right after I installed it. Such a useful thing to have, highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get their stuff done quick, easy and professional.
- (2021-06-07) Mariana Alfaya: Love how quick and easy it is to start using this application, it has really helped me become more organised and efficient while doing my tasks - 100% recommend!
- (2021-06-02) Celeste Rodriguez: I like that you can look at previous data within the extension and even download it. A lot of times you have to jump back and forth between a dashboard and the extension which seems tedious. Data scraping tools are supposed to help you be faster and more efficient but this tool takes it to another level. The data is very organized and easily accessible. It is faster than most tools because you can share with others, have your data saved in one place, and export the data by csv. Overall you're working efficiently with Lemonin.
- (2021-06-01) Kemi Olaoshun: What I love about this plugin is the ease at installing it, and the way you can share data with others. It's a useful tool that more people should know about!
- (2021-06-01) Akhila Nagabandi: Installed the chrome extension this afternoon It was quick and smooth.Two things I found very useful is I can filter the folders/designations according to my requirement from the existing data, downloading the CSV is a very good option where I can store the data offline. Simply Good!
- (2021-06-01) Amy Swain: very happy with the simplicity and organisation of this tool, particularly the function that allows you to share data you have scrapped with others users - this is very helpful when working in a team because you can keep all of the information within the extension itself, no need to switch screens all the time