A minimalist chrome extension to control Nanoleaf Aurora
A minimalist chrome extension to control Nanoleaf Aurora. It enables the user to turn on, turn off, change color, change brightness or change scene of Nanoleaf Aurora lighting systems. Fetches API key automatically. **This extension requires to send and receive data directly to Aurora** Version 0.9.11: How to find IP section in options Version 0.9.10: Set initial colour in picker. Don't change brightness while changing colour.
- (2020-02-02) F30EditionRJ: only one problem,brightness not working,first want connect download in phone app ''Service browser'' and easy find your ID address
- (2019-11-24) Andrew Lander: buggy and featureless, why bother when the mobile app does everything give it something useful or new Try DeviceBook
- (2019-08-29) Jon: The only thing that seems to work is turning it on and off and switching themes
- (2019-06-10) Dima Gass: it seems like it will be a good extention...i cant get it to connect becuase I am unsure how to find the ip address of my nanoleaf aurora.
- (2019-05-05) Pascal NICOLE: Fonctionne parfaitement.
- (2018-07-11) Váradi Zoltán: just works. Would love a spectrum analiyer option on it tho.
- (2018-02-21) Johan Thomy: Fonctionne parfaitement, obtention de l'IP De notre nanoleaf via notre ip routeur. Un must have pour les détenteurs de nanoleaf.
- (2018-02-20) chella chandana: Exactly what i am looking for :)