Arrange Google Meets participants in grid layout and Hold Space bar to unmute while you talk, 100% working
Google Meet Grid View and Push to Talk is a simple but powerful extension that adds a toggle to use grid view in a Google Meet meeting. During the meeting, on a video call it provides a great user experience. It’s very easy to use the google meet grid view as an extension icon will be added at the top-right corner in address bar. With the help of this extension, all the Google Meet participants can be seen simultaneously without having any primary speaker to make the interaction hassle-free. Also, you will not face any issues even in large meetings. This Google Meet extension is better than other Google grid view extensions as it comes with more advanced features and looks to enhance the meeting experience. It includes a better layout and now you can press the space bar to un-mute the mic and release to mute it back. Here are the highlights of Google Meet grid view 1 Adds a button to use a grid layout in Google Meet. 2 Well optimised and enhanced grid view layout during Google Meet calls. Its 100% working and free of bugs. 3 Simply press and hold the space bar to un-mute the mic when you want to speak and release it to mute it again. We are working on it to make Google Meet grid view and Push to talk extension better for you.
- (2022-01-11) Anshul Goenka: Push to talk is not configurable and I don't want it. Plus the grid view does not work anyways.
- (2021-11-26) luz buensuceso: It is not working
- (2021-10-25) Myrna Zaldua: It's not working.
- (2021-10-14) Ahmad Nayan: Grid view is not working , same as default view from google only change the shape from square to rectangle. Some participant still merge together.
- (2021-09-28) fresco_: no sirve
- (2021-09-27) Daniel Hernandez: Help, it has been since about September 22 that the extension says that Grid View is not active on this page (in a meet session).
- (2021-09-26) Cathelyn Hidacan-Belarmino: It is NOT working
- (2021-06-28) Shubham Agrawal: This is an amazing extension. It helps me in meetings.
- (2021-06-28) Deepesh Mathur: Thank you for this, its Clean and works Smoothly...
- (2021-06-24) Deepika Singh: Now I don't have to press mic mute/un-mute button again and again only because of push-to-talk feature of this extension.
- (2021-06-24) Shalini Singh: Thanks for making the google meet grid view fix. It's working flawlessly even in the large meetings.
- (2021-06-24) Anas Zen Afzal: Very smart extension other then it's clean grid layout I really like the push to talk feature using the spacebar.
- (2021-06-23) Shubham: This is an amazing extension and is very useful for my students as it do not let the unnecessary sound to interrupt during the class and i have suggested them to install it and use push to talk feature also while the want to say something.