Get connected to video meetings faster by automatically clicking the Join or Ask to Join button!
Get connected to Google Meet meetings faster by *automatically* clicking the "Join" or "Ask to Join" button! No more waiting to enter a meeting only to find you have to find a tab and click a button when you already clicked the link! It's how Google Meet should work in the first place. Click "Add to Chrome" button in the upper right corner to get doing meetings faster. Anytime to you connect to a video meeting a countdown timer will appear and when it hits 0 you will be automatically joined to the meeting. If for some reason you, don't want to auto-connect you can click the Cancel button. Easy, fast, safe, and light! Finally, you won't be sitting there wondering why you are not in the meeting! This extension is provided by Zoomcorder.com - the video bot service to record ANY Zoom meeting WITHOUT attending and without being the host. Click "Add to Chrome" in the upper right corner to immediately experience the goodness of this free and useful software!
- (2021-06-24) Leslie Burcham: Very useful tool. Works well.
- (2021-06-23) Samuel Hammer: Works great
- (2021-06-23) Zoomcorder Help: Eliminates one of the hassles with Google Meet. Nice.
- (2023-03-15, v:1.2) Dmitrii Shelobkov: Doesn't work
Either doesn't work - nothing is on the Join page
- (2023-03-13, v:1.2) Mirko Luparelli: Nothing gets added to the join page
No visible changes after installing the plug-in, I tried refreshing the page and restarting the whole browser to no avail. Is this still compatible?
- (2022-11-29, v:1.2) NWS NorthernIndiana - NOAA Service Account: Fails - No AutoJoin
I have installed the add-in and when I open a Google Meet - there is no auto-join functionality. It is not working.
- (2022-08-31, v:1.2) Hashim Syed: installation problems?
I have installed this extension, restarted the chrome and when I click on the meet, there is nothing prompting what appears in the screenshot of the product page. Please help.