Managing your Crunchyroll queue has never been easier.
- Receive notifications when new episodes become available. - Get a quick overview of which day all series air and schedule your week accordingly. - Series are grouped depending on whether you're following a simulcast, watching ocassionally, put on hold, haven't began watching at all, or finished. - Marking episodes as seen. Especially useful for minisodes where Crunchyroll or CloudyRoll may fail to properly mark an episode as seen. - ... And much more!
- (2019-12-19) KoFF Photography: Doesn't work any more
- (2018-11-03) Sebastian Mera: Does not work nor it is maintained, if you are lucky enough to make it work then good for you but don't expect a fix if later suddenly stops working.
- (2018-10-03) Jon Ramir: Since CR Queue.0 stopped functioning correctly for me recently I've been using this extension for it's Mark As Seen feature. For that, it gets the job done. I haven't used the categories or notification features in a year or two so I can't say much about them.
- (2018-09-09) Boruto uZumaki: Me parece o es la mejor pagina :v
- (2018-03-16) Яэαl: Amazing Extension, I love how I can click on the CloudyRoll Button and search anime + add them to my queue without having to go to the CrunchyRoll website itself, and I also love how it notifies me when a new episode of one of my queued anime comes out. If you have CrunchyRoll Premium and you use Google Chrome, this extension is a need.
- (2016-10-01) Phillip Jenkins: At first this extension was great. However over time it became apparent that the categorizations are all f'd up. Not sure if this deficiency is based on a lack of curation or a breakdown in the extension logic. Either way would NOT recommend until issues are fixed. I'm removing.
- (2016-01-24) Manu S Ch: It Affects amazon, and who knows what else
- (2015-12-26) Robert Ernest dela Cruz: Fits my queue management habits almost perfectly! Stellar extension.
- (2019-03-21, v:220.127.116.11) Orlando Grier: Marking Shows as complete
How do I mark shows as complete?
- (2019-03-21, v:18.104.22.168) Orlando Grier: marking shows as complete?
How do I mark shows as complete?
- (2019-03-04, v:22.214.171.124) David Werner: My queue does not update
Whenever I sign into crunchroll and hit refresh the episodes I am watching do not update in the by day window or the popup from the icon.
- (2019-02-23, v:126.96.36.199) Eduardo Martins: Com problemas
Não esta atualizando os animes, nem lançamento e nem os já assistidos.
- (2018-10-23, v:188.8.131.52) Sebastian Mera: Every tab is empty except "All"
Since CR Queue is not working anymore, I decided to give this extension a chance but so far is not working at all. All tabs are empty and I have been adding new shows to my queue that are new and I am actively watching right now. There is not even an error on the dev console ... Please advise!
- (2018-10-09, v:184.108.40.206) Smea Gol: doesnt work
to bad it doesnt work at all anymore
- (2018-03-16, v:220.127.116.11) Яэαl: Suggestions
I think that these are some nice features you could add: First, when you click on the CloudyRoll button and then click on an episode of an anime, it will show the episode's description and picture ect. Under it, there is some free space. I was thinking maybe you could show the entire list of episodes from the anime that you clicked on, and when you click on an episode, it will show that episode on there instead, if this makes sense. Maybe you can also make it so that when you select an anime from the list, you can select it and mark it as seen. Next suggestion: Maybe there could be a built in proxy/VPN. This would be used so that you can access region-blocked anime. Thanks for reading my suggestions, I hope you consider adding them! :D
- (2016-06-25, v:18.104.22.168) Robert Ernest dela Cruz: CloudyRoll no longer working
CloudyRoll has stopped working for me. It just continues to refresh forever without populating the individual tabs. This error appears in the extension's console: popup.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'available_time' of undefined(anonymous function) @ popup.js:1(anonymous function) @ popup.js:1value @ popup.js:1(anonymous function) @ popup.js:1(anonymous function) @ popup.js:1o.onreadystatechange @ popup.js:1
- (2015-12-26, v:22.214.171.124) Robert Ernest dela Cruz: Move to Done
Hi! Love your extension. Great work! Just wanted to suggest a Move to Done option in the right-click menu. I have a few series that I watched off-site (usually stuff that CR only had censored versions of) and series where I either went back to a previous episode to remember what happened. These don't show up in the Done tab since they're not on the last episode. Thanks a ton and keep up the good work!
- (2015-09-06, v:126.96.36.199) Justin Krueger: "On Hold"
What goes under the On Hold tab? Is there any way to select anime that I've chosen to wait a few weeks on in there?