AdTranquility Spam extension blocks aggressive spam push/pop notifications.
Our mission is to get rid of aggressive advertising forever. Spam and annoying ads - they're a nuisance we've gotten used to. Why? You may be used to feeling a lack of control, of not being able to do anything about the nonsense you're bombarded with every day. Fighting against greedy, unethical, aggressive advertisers isn't an easy game. But that's where AdTranquility Spam extension comes in. We want to equip you with the power to say "NO" to misleading, annoying ads. We want to help you create a distraction-free environment. So that browsing the internet is a tranquil and relaxing experience, whether you're on mobile or web. The question is - do you want to join our cause? Do you believe that together we can stop abusive advertisers and bring back the beauty of the internet?
- (2021-09-06, v:0.1.0) Craig Edmonds: NOT COMPATABLE
PLEASE REFUND BECAUSE NOT COMPARABLE
- (2021-09-06, v:0.1.0) Abdool Owadally: what is it for .which os
i cannot do anything
- (2021-09-04, v:0.1.0) Penny Hockett: Not compatible
Says I'm not compatible, so I want to cancel my subscription right away. Thank you.
- (2021-09-01, v:0.1.0) Mary Roy: AdTranquility Spam Protection
tried to use this and it not compatiable with Chrome Os
- (2021-08-24, v:0.1.0) tedthehead99: refund
your program is not compatable with mt computer
- (2021-08-17, v:0.1.0) Larry Cooke: Not compatible
I provided credit card with 7 day free trial but when downloaded application, it indicated not compatible so I could not install the security application to my computer. Please cancel my trial and any continuation charges.
- (2021-08-17, v:0.1.0) gloria Columbia: I am getting lots of threats to lock my phon, I put Norton on it and am still getting threats. When I try to download your stuff,it says not compatible. How do I stop all these threats to shut down my phone?
Same as above, threats, not compatible, I added Norton. Please stop these messages. It also asks me to block advertisers, when I click no, it just keeps pushing it at me.
- (2021-08-15, v:0.1.0) Margaret Stolfa: Where is 'Add to chrome'?
After download it said add to chrome