Replaces the text 'college' or 'University' with 'strip club'.
Stressed high school student? Spend too much time on CollegeConfidential, looking at your "chances" or your dream school, even though you know it isn't productive? We're stressed high school students too - and just like you, we got sick of hearing about colleges and universities and Ivies and all of that. So we made this Chrome extension that makes websites display "Strip Club" instead of "University" or "College." (It works with all capitalization and pluralization cases.) So when you're on College Confidential next time, instead of seeing: "I'm the high school valedictorian, but I'm Asian and male. Do I still have a chance at Ivy League universities, in particular the University of Pennsylvania?" You'll see: "I'm the high school valedictorian, but I'm Asian and male. Do I still have a chance at Little League strip clubs, in particular the Strip Club of Pennsylvania?" It's just a bit of light humor and a reminder that colleges aren't everything. This made the college search less stressful for us, and hopefully, it will for you too. For questions/comments/concerns/bugs, please email us at [email protected]!
- (2016-01-26) Daniel Choi: Sensational
- (2016-01-25) Jacob Cushman: 12/10 Extension. Reminds you of the more important things in life.
- (2016-01-25) Abhay Adhyapak: A life-changing experience 5/7
- (2016-01-25) Chris Zhu: Absolutely changed my life. 5/5
- (2016-01-25) Naman A: easily the best chrome extension I've ever used