Explicit content filter helper
Netflix / Amazon / Disney+ / YouTube / Hulu adult content filter. The Chrome browser plugin automatically filters "bad words" by reading the closed captioning and muting the sound and replacing the word with CENSORED on screen. In addition, when specific content filter are created for videos, the browser will skip those sections. Without creating an account, you can install the Chrome extension and use the word filtering system and pre-existing filters. But if you create an account, you can also create your own personalized movie filters.
- (2019-06-05) Cade Perkins: So far it works great! It has need of improvement, but it is worth trying and supporting in hopes that it gets better. The plug-in has a view-blurring option, but it does not work as a pre-recorded filter. This tool would be even better if it would combine pre-marked video filters with the existing audio filters!!
- (2017-06-20) Kevin Clark: This is a great system for filtering dialog and content of videos on Amazon and Netflix. It filters the dialog in any video automatically, and its free.
- (2020-08-14, v:1.0.5) Philip Brown: http://ms001592indfw0001.serverwarp.com/cgi-bin/fhma2/fhma.cgi
When I install this plugin, and click "Make some filters or see what is available" I get a server 500 error at this url: http://ms001592indfw0001.serverwarp.com/cgi-bin/fhma2/fhma.cgi
- (2020-07-24, v:1.0.5) Gordon L: issue
Can't get chrome extension to show movies available with filters applied.
- (2020-05-26, v:1.0.4) Hezral: Video is cropped/black empty on the side
When the extension is enabled, its functioning fine but now the video has been cropped or the size is altered somehow and it does not fill the width of the screen. I've recreated the bug and confirmed after disabling the extension the video fills the width again.
- (2019-05-25, v:0.0.41) TJ Finlinson: rest my password for logging in to the online version
I would like to reset my password so i can login to the service to start creating filters. My account name is tjfinlinson and email is [email protected] Thanks, TJ
- (2019-03-19, v:0.0.41) Hulu filtering?
Does it work with Hulu, like description says?