Explicit content filter helper
Netflix / Amazon / Disney+ / YouTube / Hulu adult content filter. The Chrome browser plugin automatically filters "bad words" by reading the closed captioning and muting the sound and replacing the word with CENSORED on screen. In addition, when specific content filter are created for videos, the browser will skip those sections. Without creating an account, you can install the Chrome extension and use the word filtering system and pre-existing filters. But if you create an account, you can also create your own personalized movie filters.
- (2021-06-18) A. U. Crawford: Plugin does not work. The filtering system seems great. But once made the filters fail to show up as they are shown to do in the how to video. I wish it worked because it seemed promising.
- (2021-01-03) Cody Taylor: This is a tentative 5 star review, because I can't seem to figure out how to get the extension to actually filter. I'm making skip and mute points and nothing is happening. I'm saving and continuing, I'm reloading the filters, and nothing.
- (2019-06-05) Cade Perkins: So far it works great! It has need of improvement, but it is worth trying and supporting in hopes that it gets better. The plug-in has a view-blurring option, but it does not work as a pre-recorded filter. This tool would be even better if it would combine pre-marked video filters with the existing audio filters!!
- (2017-06-20) Kevin Clark: This is a great system for filtering dialog and content of videos on Amazon and Netflix. It filters the dialog in any video automatically, and its free.
- (2021-05-30, v:1.0.5) Nathanael Xavier: Unable to make my own filters
Hi there, I would really like to use this plugin but it just doesn't seem to be working. I saw the video tutorial you made but the toolbar at the top doesn't even load for me. When I click on "Make some filters or see what's available" in the plugin, it takes me to a website that either loads perpetually or takes me to a connection reset page. The webpage loaded for a split second but then became unresponsive (this is the link to the website it was taking me to: http://ms001592indfw0001.serverwarp.com/cgi-bin/fhma2/fhma.cgi). I really, REALLY like what you have going here and think your filter is absolutely amazing (based on the video tutorial), but if you can please help me get it to work on Chrome that would be much appreciated!
- (2021-01-03, v:1.0.5) Cody Taylor: Filters aren't loading.
When I am creating a filter, I can't seem to figure out how to get the extension to actually filter. I'm making skip and mute points and nothing is happening. I'm saving and continuing, I'm reloading the filters, and nothing. I tried watch Back to the Future, to see if I was doing something wrong, and I can't get anything to filter.
- (2020-08-14, v:1.0.5) Philip Brown: http://ms001592indfw0001.serverwarp.com/cgi-bin/fhma2/fhma.cgi
When I install this plugin, and click "Make some filters or see what is available" I get a server 500 error at this url: http://ms001592indfw0001.serverwarp.com/cgi-bin/fhma2/fhma.cgi
- (2020-07-24, v:1.0.5) Gordon L: issue
Can't get chrome extension to show movies available with filters applied.
- (2020-05-26, v:1.0.4) Hezral: Video is cropped/black empty on the side
When the extension is enabled, its functioning fine but now the video has been cropped or the size is altered somehow and it does not fill the width of the screen. I've recreated the bug and confirmed after disabling the extension the video fills the width again.
- (2019-05-25, v:0.0.41) TJ Finlinson: rest my password for logging in to the online version
I would like to reset my password so i can login to the service to start creating filters. My account name is tjfinlinson and email is [email protected] Thanks, TJ
- (2019-03-19, v:0.0.41) Hulu filtering?
Does it work with Hulu, like description says?