Capture screenshot and record screen to report bugs and visual feedback.
The easiest way to send feedback and report bugs is, take screenshots or record screens of any website or desktop application, highlight issues using annotation tools, and submit them to your favorite issues tracking service. 💁 Helpful for • Quality analysts, developers, designers, product managers, web agencies, consulting companies, product companies, and many more… • All-in-one feedback and bug reporting tool useful in customer support, UAT & Beta testing, and product development. 🔑 Key Benefits • Faster time to market - By reducing product development time by eliminating back-and-forth communication between teams. • Increase customer satisfaction - By faster turnaround of bugs or feedback submitted by customers. • Save Cost - By minimizing the development and support costs. 📋 Features ✪ Screenshot & Annotation tools • Take screenshots of any web page of a website or desktop screen and highlight issues using annotation tools. ✪ Screen recording & Voice comments • Record and explain issues visually on the web page or desktop screen with voice comments and annotation tools. • Double click the Redpen extension to start recording the screen. ✪ Auto-capture technical details • Minimize troubleshooting time with auto-collected browser or desktop-specific metadata. • Collect technical metadata like OS details, browser details, screen size, console logs, network logs, cookies, local storage, IndexedDB, etc. ✪ Auto-fill templates • Report bugs faster with pre-defined templates. While reporting bugs, auto-populate the common form fields to eliminate field selection every time. ✪ Widget • Add Redpen Widget to your website to capture unlimited feedback. 🧰 Integrations • Jira Software • Jira Service Desk • Azure DevOps 🛠 Redpen applications/tools • Browser Extensions - Chrome, Edge, Safari • Desktop applications - Windows, Mac • See others at https://www.redpen.ai/downloads $ Pricing & Plan • Our individual plan is FREE FOREVER. • Plans start at $5 a month. • Visit Customer Support Request and Bug Capture Platform - Redpen to start your 14-days free trial (no credit card required).
- (2021-11-22) Ravi Patel: Loved it! Best add-on for capturing screenshot and record screen. As a PM, I would recommend the QA and developer teams to use this add-on because it is very useful for them as it captures important information during bug filing like browser name, version, screen size, console logs, etc.
- (2021-11-18) mital: Probably it is the best tool to report bug faster with some additional features like diagnostic info, video recording with voice, allow to copy-paste data to annotate. Also it is provide to create Widget for customer feedback and many more. Give it try!
- (2021-11-17) Ayush Kholiya: After using this extension for more than 3 weeks. I have seen major improvements in this extension. This extension helps me as a developer to debug and re-pro bugs easier than before. Now QA can explain bugs with more technical resources and precision. Extension captures image and video along with most useful data like local-storage, console-logs, network-logs, etc. overall it speeds up my productivity as a developer
- (2021-11-16) Jay Thakor: After a long time, found the beautiful extension that decrease my time to create tickets with multiple features all at once without giving some extraordinary effort.
- (2021-11-16) Janki Mistry: Very useful tool to report bug directly in Jira.
- (2021-11-16) Hardik Chaudhari: Amazing tool