A simple Chrome extension to help with those 'risky clicks'.
Want to see what's behind that link, but scared it's something horrible? Risky's here to help. === Features === - Accessible from right-clicking any link - Auto blur option - Works on full pages, not just image links. - Blurred pages are still usable! === How to use === - Right click on the suspicious link and select 'Risky click'. - Use the slider to gradually un-blur the page. - Alternatively, check the 'auto' box to have Risky gradually un-blur the image automatically (10% per second). Please note that Risky probably won't work on links that are accessible only with login, e.g. Facebook posts.
- (2015-07-27) 유태종: Most brilliant chrome extension ever existed on this universe.
- (2015-02-09) Ainsley Escorce-Jones: This is by far the greatest extension ever made for Google Chrome. I have uninstalled AdBlock and replaced all my ads with their risky clicked equivalent.
- (2015-02-07) James Carr: I AM SCARED OF BLURRED IMAGES EXTENSION HAS MADE THIS PROBLEM MUCH WORSE 0/5
- (2015-02-07) Zuhayr Chagpar: The perfect extension for the scared but curious. 5/5 would risky click again.
- (2015-07-27, v:0.1.0) 유태종: Support for redirection?
I'm using this extension on true5050.com and it doesn't redirect to actual content.