Say no to Comic Sans
Say "No!" to Comic Sans, and "Hello" to an internet free of the typeface. With "Say No To Comic Sans", you will never have to fear web designers and their pernicious choice of Comic Sans for their web font. From now on, you'll have the chance to view each web page in its more attractive, Comic Sans-free form, and experience the web for what it should be: an internet free of Comic Sans!
- (2019-04-11) Connor Simpson: https://de10-engine.flamingtext.com/netfu/tmp28000/coollogo_com-9579580.png
- (2018-11-11) Bruce C: It works but I am removing it as it's glitching Google Docs.
- (2018-09-19) wayway: say "yes:)" to comic sans!!!
- (2018-01-29) I have an unhealthy obsession with spirals: Not enough comic sans.
- (2014-07-12) It doesn't work. The first page I downloaded it for, the font was changed to something more sane. Since then (just a few days), I've encountered probably 6-8 pages for which it simply doesn't work. I think it probably only works in plain html. With style sheets, it's useless.
- (2014-06-02) Konstantin K.: This one is great. (But this kind of extension doesn't really need to have an icon in chrome extension bar)
- (2014-02-03) James Lewis: This should be a standard feature in Chrome. Seriously.
- (2013-09-16) Bas: I love this!! No more comic sans fonts on the web that hurt my eyes and designer feelings :3