This extension is a incremental search UI for online bookmarks(Google Bookmarks, Pinboard, etc.), You can find bookmarks quickly.
This extension is a incremental search UI for online bookmarks(Google Bookmarks, Pinboard, etc.), You can find bookmarks quickly. * Perform an incremental search from title, notes, tags, and list the matched bookmarks. * You can search by entering multiple keywords. The supported operators are AND("keyword-a keyword-b"), OR("keyword-a|keyword-b"), NOT("!keyword"). * Highlight the part that matched the keyword. * Using keyboard shortcuts, You can find bookmarks very quickly. * Because the bookmark list is saved locally, you can start searching immediately. Supported services: * Google Bookmarks * Pinboard * Hatena Bookmark
- (2018-11-29) W: First error I get after install: Bookmarks loading is failed. (error. Please sign in with your Google Account.) And no way to figure out where/how to sign in with Google Account. By the way, I *AM* signed into my Google Account on my Chrome where the extension is installed.
- (2018-07-27) Lester Ingber: I was a fan of the old YAGBE. Finally, this extension comes along and satisfies my requirements.
- (2018-01-16) Currently the extension is not working any more. It does not show any bookmarks. Sorry, it is useless this way. Old rating: This add on was the reason for me to keep using Firefox instead of Chrome. Now I found out, it is available for Chrome too! And it is developed by the same guy. Great! Yeah. This extention speeds up searching for bookmarks a lot. And you can search in the bookmarks comments (what I use very mutch). And also you can search for parts of words (what is important for german users, because in German ALOT of words are written in one word). Why you did´t write something about that on your webpage Onozaty? I visited several times to see if there is a Chrome version available.
- (2016-11-02) Alain RUSSIER: très efficace et leger
- (2015-08-07) Dmitry Ignatov: Неплохо, не хватает поиска по URL.
- (2014-12-14) Bryan Stark: *If you're looking for a search engine for the online ™Google Bookmarks service then this is it!* Really fast, sorts properly and gives you a count total of how many bookmarks you have saved online. I have >7K bookmarks saved online and this searched it instantly, gave tags listed for each one and allowed me to click and edit the bookmark instantly.
- (2012-02-09) 伊藤いとう: firefoxでも利用させてもらってました。相変わらずさくさくとした使用感は最高です。 deliciousを使ってるんですが、ちゃんとしたインクリメンタルサーチが出来るのはこれだけだと思います。
- (2012-01-04) Francesco Lotti: As of now it seems to be the only extension to load and filter my 1600+ google bookmarks _quickly_.
- (2011-12-02) Jesper Markmann: Brianstorming on new features that would make this extension even more awesome! In the search results page: *Tags accompanied by a small cross to delete them. *An empty input box by each bookmark to add further tags. *A delete button to fully trash a bookmark. Great! aloha
- (2019-08-13, v:2.0.1) Jason Gomez: Cannot sign in?
This extension does not seem to work at all. When I try Syncing, I get this error: Bookmarks loading is failed. (Error. Please sign in with your Google Account.) I am signed in though. Is there anything I can do? Thanks.
- (2018-12-03, v:2.0.1) I would like to be able to see google search results on the same tab with the extension's search results.
This way I could go to one place when I need to search instead of having a google search tab and your extension's tab.
- (2018-09-10, v:2.0.1) Scott MacDonald: I am seeing what looks like only Google maps locations
I see 40+ bookmarks and they are all just location and business data. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have selected Google Bookmarks and expected hundreds of them to be searchable. Thanks, Scott
- (2018-01-16, v:1.1) No functionality, Win10,64bit
If I click on the icon, the import dialog appears. If I choose "Google Bookmarks" there, this appears: error :0 : :https://www.google.com/bookmarks/lookup?output=rss&sort=date No bookmarks can be loaded. :-(
- (2014-12-14, v:1.1) Bryan Stark: Suggestions please view
I love the ext. very fast, also perhaps add the ability to view comments in another column. And another user put the following suggestions in his review but it should properly be placed here. *Tags accompanied by a small cross[or minus] to delete them. *An empty input box by each bookmark to add further tags. *A delete button to fully trash a bookmark.