Generate graphql queries with random input data by extracting details from your graphql endpoint or schema text
It is very difficult to keep track of schema changes and maintain a list of up to date GraphQL queries/mutations. This chrome extension helps you in same by generating GraphQL queries/mutations with random data in just a click. Presents you with all possible input and response attributes. Additionally, It list down types, inputs for quick search & view Fetch and display your schema Prints schema analysis with lists of possible duplicate inputs & types Allows to download generated queries/mutations
- (2023-01-04) Vipul Zadoo: Great tool, easy to use.
- (2022-03-16) Paul Iluhin: God save Mahesh Chand!
- (2021-12-27) Álvaro Patrício: Really saved my a** in a task
- (2022-11-22, v:2.7.0) sai pradhiksha G: extension not working
on opening the extension it's not working properly
- (2022-10-13, v:2.7.0) Siva Jawaji: Support for auth header?
Most of the API will be protected. Is there a way to specify auth header when querying schema?