Taking classes from DraftMySchedule and adding them to a user's Google calendar
DraftToCalendar is a google chrome extension which will take a Western University DraftMySchedule course timetable and will add it to a user's google calendar. This is much easier then having to manually create a google calendar for the entire year manually. All it takes is one button click and your entire schedule will be automatically added. Simple as that.
- (2021-09-28) George David: Awesome Davy. Well done
- (2021-09-18) Grace Gong: Amazing!
- (2021-09-17) Irin: Works very well! Copying each class, lab and tutorial can get tedious and boring especially when you should be getting ready for a new academic year :(( Luckily this chrome extension is great for adding all course information like course code, location, class type ! One downside maybe that full year courses appear on every week for the 8 month period rather than just during the term period. Otherwise, a great app, saves a lot of time and looks super pretty :))
- (2021-09-14) Brennan Cowley Adam: Absolutely amazing!!!!!!
- (2021-09-14) Aradhya Bansal: Works great, saved me a decent amount of time!
- (2021-09-03) Kaneil Bajwa: Did exactly as advertised, great work