Color picker that extract colors from webpages in one click
Simple Color Picker is a tool that helps you extract colors from the pages. You click on the toolbar icon, select a pixel on the page, and the color is displayed in the popup. Features: 🌟 Color picker (Eyedropper) tool 🌟 Shows the most dominant color 🌟 Automatically copies HEX representation to the clipboard 🌟 Supports shortcut (Alt-P)
- (2021-09-09) Scarlett: I really like this extension because it has made my job a lot easier than before and I recommend that you download this extension extensively.
- (2021-08-24) vazhenin: helps you extract colors from the pages
- (2021-08-22) Russell: The extension is suitable for a web designer.
- (2021-06-02) William: Does nothing.
- (2020-09-29) A: It's been useful for me so far. But the color box that supposed to be sticking to the pointer sometimes is separated too far. And also the color information pop up (the thing on the bottom right) sometimes doesn't show the information about the color pointed by my cursor.