Comprises of Eisenhower Matrix. And simple note app
- (2020-02-02) Arighna Mitra: It was working fine for 2 months. But since the last week, it is not saving new tasks added to it. It is extremely frustrating to lose new tasks! Completely negates the purpose of having a to-do list.
- (2019-08-31) Yuuriy Besskov: Отлично!!! Просто на новой вкладке всегда список перед глазами!!! Почему так мало пользователей?
- (2019-08-24) Jeff Ozimek: Simple, straight forward, and easy to use. That's all I need. Recommend it to anyone who could benefit from a bit more structure in their life.
- (2019-08-14) Raul Ramirez: its ok, but notes are not saved automatically, you have to click ons ave and if your forgot to do it you lose everything
- (2019-07-28) Vinh Lê: Very helpful
- (2019-07-16) Hoài Nam: Very useful. But it's better if it has mobile version.
- (2019-01-23) Minzhi Ye: Never mind. I get it. This is a simple but very useful tool. please click the P on the chrome and open a new page.
- (2017-10-12) santosh silwal: awesome extension really help me.....
- (2017-10-11) MrDivineManiac: This simple but awesome extension is proving to be very handy to manage my daily tasks
- (2017-09-16) Sanjay Shrestha: loved the simplicity and the needed features
- (2020-01-11, v:0.1.1.1) Mukul Ahuja: Sync across devices?
Does anyone know a way to sync the entries across multiple workstations? It doesn't happen even if I use the same gmail account to login to Chrome.
- (2019-10-09, v:0.1.1.1) Abhimanyu Choudhary: Syncing across platforms
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to sync notes for one account. For example I use this on my desktop and on my laptop, so if I was signed into same google account on both, I would see same set of notes. Thank you
- (2019-07-11, v:0.1.1.1) Muthuramakrishnan Srinivasan: Drag And Drop
Hi, Please provide drag and drop between the boxes. It will be more helpful.
- (2019-02-06, v:0.1.1.1) A Few Suggestions
Hi, I've been working with the Productivity Matrix for a few weeks now, and thought up a few items that would make this even more useful! (Apologies if you're already working on it, and I just haven't paid enough attention) -Ability to rearrange items within each section (Do First/Schedule/etc) -Ability to move items from one section to another -Ability to Rename sections - this is minor and probably more of my personal preference And just to note......things I like: -Checked items automatically hiding -The notes section! (Being able to organize/archive/etc would be nice, but the notes section has already proven essential for me in using this tool) -I like that this tool opens every time I open a new tab -- that keeps me using it. (I sometimes dislike it because other browser elements don't display now, but it's something I'm adjusting to)
- (2019-01-23, v:0.1.1.1) Minzhi Ye: I don't know how to use this extension
I click it on the chrome and nothing happen. Where do I find the matrix?
- (2017-10-26, v:0.1.0.1) Andrew Dragnev: Seems does not work
I've installed the Chrome extension, however it does not work - when I click on the "P" button in the Chrome Menu - nothing opens except for the standard extension menu. The same reaction is for the right click as well. "Options" is greyed out.