The safe way to access your personal mail.
With the mail.com MailCheck, you receive notifications for new e-mails directly in the browser. In addition to your mail.com email accounts, you can also set up accounts from Outlook, GMX, WEB.DE and 1&1. From the panel view, you can go to your Inbox to read and write e-mails. You can also delete new e-mails directly without having to open your inbox. The connection to your mailboxes is always secured via SSL connection and password protection with the highest security standards.
- (2021-10-18) Abimbola: I can check my mail faster with this app
- (2021-07-20) Harry: Can NOT login using Outlook 2007 as I have before. (Just reloaded OS and other programs. Been trying for a week and I can not get mail from Mail.com. I can access Mail.com to see emails but I paid for Premium services and want them.
- (2021-05-30) Alice: number notifications on the icon are cut off, extension also still loads slow, previous auto-refresh bug seems to have been fixed, but i'm lowering my rating since there has been problem after problem.
- (2021-01-14) Dave: This mail.com has not worked in 5 days, I cant access my mail, the mail no matter what I try it will not open. get some staff out of their homes and back in office now!
- (2020-08-16) Hans: The login function seems to be malfunctioning.
- (2020-07-02) leo: IN SOME WAYS IT IS LIKE IT WAS 15YEARS AGO AND OTHERS IT IS LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN
- (2020-04-12) Woody: Works very well as advertised, however, it needs more functionality, such as; moving emails to other folders from the Inbox, once read.