Encrypt the Web! Automatically use HTTPS security on many sites.
HTTPS Everywhere is an extension created by EFF and the Tor Project which automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship. Source code and bug tracker are available at https://github.com/efforg/https-everywhere. **Please do not submit bug reports in the reviews!** Changelog: https://www.eff.org/files/Changelog.txt ------- IMPORTANT NOTE: ------- If HTTPS Everywhere causes a site to look strange or break, you can disable it for that site using the button in the address bar in the top right of your screen. The DuckDuckGo Smarter Encryption list is publicly available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0. International license. If you'd like to license the list for commercial use, please reach out to: https://help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/company/contact-us/
- (2021-08-22) 子铭: thank you
- (2021-07-19) Yohan: there is only very few popular web that don't support https.. so this extension works very rare
- (2021-06-07) S.: Thank You E.F.F. .
- (2021-05-25) NJ: this is helpful, and helpful for more secure at browsing for me since i really often clicking random link to open article and sometimes they're not secure. but there already feature for this in edge dev version(don't know for beta) but thank you for make it available because that feature still didn't available in edge official version
- (2021-04-20) Mêlis: It often loses the scale, the text becomes a huge page, less often small.
- (2021-04-17) Maureeseeo: Gather your encryption before venturing forth.
- (2021-02-23) Will: I have been using this for a year now, and HTTPS Everywhere ensures I never accidentally visit a website that isn't fully encrypted.
- (2021-02-06) 子馨: 已经试用，不知道这样的拓展会不会侵犯到个人隐私。希望有大神试水。
- (2020-11-09) Takchawee: With this add on and Privacy Badger your all set to go.Force encrypt every page you visit.Works just as promised with no empty promises.You can always trust and count on E.F.F. to deliver.Support them
- (2020-07-29) Rodel: If you have not bought any security in your entire lifetime, get this. You'll have confidence without anything to loose.
- (2020-07-27) Muhammad: BEST AS ALWAYS !!
- (2020-07-06) Chris: I just installed this a little while ago. I saw Robert's question when I installed it so I checked it out. It is legit. If you go to the GitHub page you can see that people are still working on improving it and Amazon and other websites have contacted the creator in order to make sure the extension will continue to work with upcoming changes to their sites. So, I would guess someone will run into a bug at some point, and if they do they should report it on GitHub so it can be fixed. Hope that helps.
- (2020-05-13) Reno: Ugly judgment, I installed the HTTPS Everywhere extension through Microsoft Edge Addons. Then Microsoft Edge is slow and consumes RAM 700 to 900 MB in Task Manager and should wait about 5 minutes then new RAM usage dropped in Windows 10 32 Bit, 2 GB RAM 😒
- (2020-05-01) Shane: I'm really liking the new Edge. MS really stepped it up. but shouldn't this be installed by default by now??
- (2020-04-23) Robert: This is a wonderful extension, fully open source (Anyone can look at the code freely so there's no funny business) It protects you from certain attacks trying to downgrade you to HTTP, and this should be a feature on web browsers by default.
- (2020-04-13) Thomas: This extension is great in Chrome and Firefox, and I am so glad I don't need to get it from the Chrome store!
- (2020-03-24) Arthur: An essential tool for all web browsers! Im so happy to see it officially supported in the Edge Addons.
- (2020-03-23) Raven: I love this add on. Open source and provides https layer for extra security.