RoboForm Password Manager makes your life easier by remembering passwords and logging you into websites automatically
A simple and seamless password manager for all your devices. Add RoboForm to your browser and log in with just one click. Get started in seconds. RoboForm will offer to save your passwords as you enter them. RoboForm offers a free plan for individual users, a free trial option, and paid subscription plans for both B2C and B2B users starting at $1.99 per user/per month. 🌎 Works on all devices and browsers RoboForm works on any browser, not just Edge. And it works on any device, including iOS and Android. ⏩ One click is better than five Just one click on a RoboForm Login will take you to the website sign-in page, fill your credentials, and hit the submit button on any device. ✔️ Intuitive and easy to use Manage your passwords from our intuitive and easy to use browser extension and web editor. 🔒 Zero-knowledge security Only you can access your data. Your passwords are encrypted with your own secret key—the RoboForm Master Password which you create. We use AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256. All encryption/decryption happens on your local device. Your Master Password is never transmitted to our server. ⬆️ Import from Edge or another password manager Already have your passwords saved elsewhere. We make it easy to import from just about anywhere. ➕ Additional features Secure sharing of passwords, use RoboForm as a TOTP authenticator, get emergency access for a trusted contact, and save and AutoFill any online form. 🖥️ Install our optional desktop app to get offline access, stay signed in on all installed browsers, support for biometrics like Windows Hello and TouchID, as well as logging in to Windows applications. ⏱️ 24/7 support We offer chat, phone, and 24/7 email support.
- (2023-03-14) Peter: I downloaded the latest update for Windows 10, and it messed up Roboform. It says I have the wrong password. Tried several ways to fix it, but it still doesn't work correctly. If I change the password, I'll lose all my saved ones. I can't even speak to someone, only through emails. Up till then, everything was fine.
- (2023-03-13) The: I was one of their first customers, years ago, but decided to comeback and check out their product. I can only say good things about RoboForm. I have had their full program for about 3 months now and havent had any issues. I also have it on my phone. ----would purchase again.
- (2023-03-08) John: RoboForm may not be the fanciest password manager out there, but it simply works. Face recognition works like a charm on my older Samsung mobile devices.
- (2023-03-06) RALPH: I HAVE USED ROBOFORM EVERYWHERE FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I LOVE IT. I INSTALL NORTON 360 AND NORTON PASSWORD MANAGER AND MESSED U MY COMPUTER. I NEED DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION 64 BIT BACK ON MY COMPUTER . THANKS
- (2023-03-01) Frank: The Best! Got this app when it first came out. Love it. Have over 200 log ins saved. Use it multiple times a day!! Frank Guedon, M.D.
- (2023-03-01) JOHN: I've lost track of when I first used this, it's been so long! I'm very comfortable with this product.
- (2023-03-01) Sherry: I've used this product for at least 5 years for business.. I love it. Best time saver ever. The business module lets you share common site passwords between teams and gives you control over who can just use versus use, see and edit. You can also revoke access immediately. GREAT TOOL!
- (2023-02-15) Mark: We have an apple and windows house hold. This app works great across both systems and all devices.
- (2023-02-12) Michael: Easy to use and very handy! I use it daily
- (2023-02-10) Joe: roboform is the most user friendly password saver I have ever used
- (2023-02-03) Paul: I could not recommend RoboForm higher.
- (2023-02-02) Kevin: RoboForm has been my trusted password manager for probably more than a decade. There've been ups and downs, but overall, it's been good. Recently, it's made some major improvements, including support for one-time passcodes and multi-step login pages. The browser extension has also received a lot of love. It can do most of what the desktop app can do.
- (2023-02-01) Buck: I have used Roboform for almost 10 years. It works great on most sites, but still have issues with the drop down asking to log in to RF when the icon next to the address bar is already logged in. Seems like there are two RFs working at the same time. Trying to figure that out so only one is managing the browser.
- (2023-01-27) McLean,: Roboform is an OLD name but it's a great Password manager with all the bells and whistles others have, but other don't have the test of time. Roboform has been solid for me for over 12 years of use. I used it way back when it was a form filler. Give it a try, increase the Encryption Algorithm to 500,000 and use a strong master password. Roboform, I wish you would make the Encryption Algorithm a default minimum of 500,000 or more.
- (2023-01-23) Eric: Great product!!!!
- (2023-01-17) Darrell: Works great, used this for years
- (2023-01-12) John: Been using Roboform for years and has never caused any issues. VPN as well....
- (2023-01-11) Bonnie: I love RoboForm, its hard for me to remember things, I have to write everything down. With RoboForm I don't have to write down all me passwords now. I love it
- (2023-01-11) Greg: Does not work on Macintosh. Press 'login' and it simply spawns another logon window. Press it again and it again spawns another windows. Rinse-Repeat. Don't waste you money on this if you use a Mac.
- (2023-01-10) Thaddeus: Over the years I have tried one password, lastpass, roboform and password managers that are built into the browser. Let's take the most insecure software ever known to mankind and store all our personal information. No thansk. Inevitably the software would get revised and the menus would change I hated that I love scriptrs and they don't like changes to their code. Roboform is on 3 years that I have been using it. syncing between all the installs happens fast than Trump can lose money. It has noticed every update that i have done and 95% of the creation of a password card. Rember that key combination to force it to store the numbers because that is hold down the alt key. PS iof you want the best 2FA code generator look at Authy it's in the app store.
- (2023-01-05) Doc: A colleague turned me on to RoboForm about 10 years ago. It's wonderful. Has a nice tool to suggest passwords, and good analysis of existing so that I don't have any reused passwords. I have it on all my devices. What a blessing.
- (2023-01-04) David: I have been using for years. I cannot imagine keeping up without it. Love the single mater password and access from any device, anywhere.
- (2023-01-04) Michael: Kicks *** been using forever
- (2023-01-01) Joe: Great would be lost without it
- (2022-12-12) Derek: I have been using Roboform for well over twenty years. I could not live without it. It keeps improving. My one complaint is that the Android app can be buggy at times.
- (2022-11-29) Markus: Funktioniert bestens, am PC und Smartphone!
- (2022-11-27) Charles: I've had a Roboform subscription for more than 10 years. It's indispensable for my 350+ super-difficult passwords. Roboform was the first password manager to support a fingerprint reader, well over a decade ago, so I didn't have to enter my master password every time I logged on. It's feature-packed and super-reliable, and it's so much more than a password manager. My #1 app, period.
- (2022-11-26) John: I enjoyed, and functioned well with Roboform for most of the 1990's and into the changed world after I got married to the wicked witch of the west. I lost most of my computer access from 2005 to 2020. I am sure that you had no knowledge of my existence since late 2005. I will be back, but I could use a list of your tutorials. Thank you, John
- (2022-11-12) Carl: works gr8
- (2022-11-04) Frank: I have used RoboForm for over 20 years. I am more than satisfied with this password program, especially the ability to use it across platforms and keep them all synced so i have the right password which ever device I am using. There are a few improvements i could suggest: when downloading the app, recent changes confused me into using the Edge download. When using RoboForm i would like to see a date on the login in case i did not erase an old one, i would like to have the cursor not open a login, and it turn out to be one I don't want, but it locks on it. i would like an easy way to remove duplicates in a way that the last entry is saved. I also, would like RoboForm to complete the login information all the time. I have experienced on some web pages the RoboForm does not complete the necessary login data, more so on an iphone
- (2022-11-01) Steven: I love roboform. I have been using it for years. Invaluable.
- (2022-10-28) steven: Very good and easy program ! Thank You.
- (2022-10-19) ALAN: I have to say that this has been the best and easiest program I've ever had the pleasure of using. Even moving back and forth through different platforms, moble to desktop even across different operating systems. I'm a very satisfied costomer for many years. I've personally seen why they're ranked #1 even in customer service. Not too many companies can put that out. Glad they're still here.
- (2022-10-14) Ziska,: Been using since 2010 and like one of the other reviewers, I too was worried about the Everywhere version. I wish they had discounts for loyal longtime customers, but also understand why it is what it is. As far as that goes, I have been very satisfied with both Desktop and Mobile and ability to sync on all platforms. Need to get this on my kid's phones. I always worry about security breaches as well but have never had an issue to date and know I just jinxed myself.
- (2022-10-05) Daniel: I have been using Roboform for years, started in 2008 with Version Desktop 6 and Roboform2Go 6. Was very worried changing to the 'Everywhere' version, but it has been quite good. The only thing I dislike is the 'licensing' now. The original version was 'Lifetime' license and included updates to newer versions. They discontinued those license and programs and switch to the pay-as-you-go license program 'Everywhere'.
- (2022-10-01) Allen: I've been using RoboForm for years and appreciate the improvements they've made over the years.
- (2022-09-26) Tom: I was skeptical about using this, but I tried it. That was several years ago. I now rely on it every day.
- (2022-09-12) Lori: RoboForm automatically installed extensions for both of my browsers, which was handy. This extension in Edge works well and I'm happy with its features.
- (2022-09-07) Joseph: I have been using Roboform for more than 20 years. I've tried other password managers but always come back to Roboform. Is it perfect? No. But it works and does it's job very well across multiple devices for me.
- (2022-09-01) Tom: To make Roboform appear on your Edge task bar, click on the "puzzle piece" (Extensions) icon in the task bar, then next to the line for Roboform in the popup, click on the "slashed eye" icon to Show in Toolbar. The familiar green symbol should immediately appear.
- (2022-08-06) REA: I have been using Roboform for many years and love but for some reason it no long show up on my Edge task bar. It does on firefox but not Edge.
- (2022-08-04) Nikki: I've been a user since it first became available. If I lost access to it, I'd lose half my life. It's safe, reliable, indispensible. Yay, Roboform!
- (2022-07-12) Ray: Great password manager that I trust. There are some sites and apps that you have to copy and paste the password into the form, but most websites on PC are filled automatically.
- (2022-07-12) Dan: Best Password manager out there. I have been using RoboForm for over 15 years and they are always making improvements and keep up to date with security, browser and login page changes. I can securely share Logins with my wife and use anywhere. And sync from Desktop to iPhone.
- (2022-06-29) Joel: Awesome product that works seamlessly across all browsers and platforms. Highly recommended password manager!
- (2022-06-27) Avery: I have been using this product for over 15 years (!) and find it to be capable of managing almost all of my password needs incredibly well. It works across all of my devices and is the "smartest" of the password managers that I have tried in terms of recognizing things like multi-page flows. Great product - highly recommended!
- (2022-06-27) Scott: I have been using RoboForm in one way, shape, or another for almost a decade. It has adjusted with the times, is ambitiously limber between PC, iPad, iPhone and Android. It just works. That's the best endorsement I can give this product. I trust it for all aspects of my personal and business life.
- (2022-06-26) Ed: I have used Roboform since 2010 but this year it was difficult to decide whether or not to renew. In the end I did, mainly because I did not feel like taking on the task of going to a new program. I am very frustrated with the limitations of the program. The password generator os useful; however, I frequently have passwords that I have generated through Roboform rejected when I next try to logon to the site. There needs to be a date attached to each password generated and each logon using that password. also, recent updates have eliminated the ability to add additional fields to the Logons. Roboform prompts me to update Logons when I have logged on using two factor authentication, then over-writes the password with the one-time code I entered for that particular logon. I figured this out after a few inconvenient experiences.
- (2022-06-14) Patrick: There are some features that should be included, such as syncing with other iterations of the program. But, for what it does it does well.
- (2022-06-10) Christian: Use it since 2011 and works very well. Also tried out like 3 other famous managers a year ago, but overall-rating for me this is still the best solution.
4.7 (556 votes)
Last update / version
2023-03-10 / 18.104.22.168