This extension lists comments that were left on episodes of your webcomic you uploaded on WEBTOON to make comment management easier.
**Description** This extension was created to make comment management on WEBTOONS easier. It creates a new section in the COMMENTS tab in the dashboard that lists all comments that were received on a logged in user's webcomics. The comments can be refetched every 10 minutes. **Features** - Shows a new subtab in the COMMENT tab - Makes the delete button next to the statistics button in Dashboard invisible - Shows subtabs for each comic if a single author has multiple comics (version 1.2+) - Reorders buttons in header (version 1.3+) **Important Notes** - Comment Wizard reads the authentication token, an encrypted string that contains information about the user and that is used to identify a user and validate certain requested actions locked behind special permissions. Usually the token is attached automatically to every request to the server, but the way the comments are integrated into webtoon.com prevents this. It means the extension has to attach and send the token manually. The token is only required to show what comments a user has already liked in the "comment" tab (by coloring the thumbs up/down as green or grey accordingly). If you wish to use this functionality and allow the use of your token, you can turn it on (version 1.5+): the thumbs up will update to green in your inbox if you've liked a comment. Other functionalities of the extension aren't impacted if this feature is turned off. - It might take up to 10 minutes for a new comment to be displayed in the list and for changes of settings to take effect. **Acknowledgements** I thank Holger for his support and encouragement and Webmegami, Nekohime and misomaschera for beta testing and thanks to Birb for helping me out with some text. I also thank my company for letting me work on this every Friday. Changes: - Version 1.2: -- Bug that removed only the delete icon of the first comic tile in the Dashboard is fixed -- Deleted comments are no longer displayed -- Encoding of displayed user names and text is fixed -- Reduction of requests to relieve load from the WT servers. Please note that comments might take up to 10 minutes to show up in the list - Version 1.3: -- Features of the extension can be switched on and off -- Buttons in the right side of the header can also be rearranged for easier access even in smaller window sizes -- Date format was adjusted to fit wt's default format -- Displays a "No comments yet" message when there are no comments for a comic -- Fixed bug that would display the "You have not posted any comments yet" message when a user did not post any comments themselves -- Incoming comments can be accessed directly from the login dropdown menu (not available when in the comment tab) - Version 1.4: -- Hide ratings - Version 1.5: -- Users have to explicitely opt-in to allow Comment Wizard to read the auth token and display the thumbs up/down buttons - Version 1.6: -- Users can let the sub counter be rounded to thousand. This used to be a feature in wt, but they removed it at the end of 2021 - Version 1.7 -- Top comments are listed in incoming comments list -- Progress bar is displayed while loading comments -- Support for Spanish version of wt added - Version 1.7.1 -- Fix Spanish comments not listed - Version 1.8 -- fix progress bar -- fix bug that caused some comics not to show up properly in incoming comments tab - Version 2.0 -- Remove banner
- (2022-12-19) Esin Köseoğlu: The Webtoon extension ever (in a very good way)
- (2022-08-28) Elle Holt: Love it Love it and use it regularly!! Why Webtoons corporation hasn't actually purchased/licensed this script for their official platform is completely beyond me.
- (2022-01-16) LilaDoesFanfics: It is extremely helpful and adds multiple of functions that honestly should be already added on the site itself. No harm in getting the extension. Wanna see comments made on your stories? Get it. Wanna see messages you had sent? Get it.
- (2021-11-21) QNiki: Absolute Life Saver
- (2021-09-28) H. H.: Thank you, it's awesome!
- (2021-09-28) Infamy Dire: Super helpful!! I was able to catch up on some old comments I didn't get to see with the old Webtoon interface. This is such a great fix. Love it <333333 :DDDD
- (2021-09-28) Tori Rielly: I LOVE this. Thank you for sharing. It's sooo nice to see all the comments people leave on my webcomic all in one place.. super motivating!
- (2021-09-26) Manda Coops: Finally! this is what we needed, thankyou so much!!
- (2021-09-22) Amber Tunstall: So nice to be able to use a simple feature users have been begging for!