Take Notes From Youtube
- (2023-01-30) Simrun Kaushik: The best! So useful fr
- (2023-01-30) Abhishek Kumar: Your yellow colour buttons below the videos "close note & public note" are not clear. I recommend as a UI/UX designer to change it's to a different colour. Please change it, and make it properly visible.
- (2023-01-12) Google Youtube: bro what is this! This ext best study ext. really really godjob. please make more ext like this. you are so god man.
- (2022-12-25) B Y: Amazing! Best discovery of the year 2022 for me. If you do your learning alot from youtube, this extension solves all the problem you may have. I had to use google drive, google notes, notion, greenshot etc for all that before but nwo it's all in one click with this extension.
- (2022-12-24) Silvertooth Arrowman: I haven't been testing it out for long, but so far it seems great. Works as what I would guess is intended. The screenshot feature is crazy useful, and it scales with the video's actual resolution, so if you have something you're particularly keen on screenshotting, bump the quality up to the highest and take it. Overall 10/10 would recommend to anyone who needs to do pretty much anything not included in YouTube's base features.
- (2022-11-20) vishwajeet more: best for students who are studying from youtube
- (2022-11-05) תומר (ראמוס): Awesome awesome awesome extension. So simple but yet so useful. the way I could write down markdown summary while watching youtube lecutres is what I look for. keep with your great job !
- (2022-10-08) Daniel Li: Incredibly impressive actually. Lots of functionality for something that is free. also very convenient note taking
- (2022-09-17) Kashvi Sharma: Absolutely life saving extension! Great for students but even for taking notes on other sites and noting from multiple vids at once. Has all the needed features. O of the best part is they take the feedback you give very seriously and make the needed changes ASAP. Incredible.
- (2022-09-12) Amelia SH: Wow??? I just literally downloaded this seconds ago and it's already made my life better. Props to the developer!
- (2022-09-10) Jirasak Buranathawornsom (Wan): One of the best extension, it's like the developer knows exactly what I want. So far no problem found at all. Thank for your hard work.
- (2022-09-07) Omar Tharwat: i am an avid vedio course consumer and language learner this app makes my life easier espicially with the OCR functionality and the pdf / markup export .
- (2022-09-07) Diego Marzá: Best app of this type, the developers answers any question fastly and they take feedback
- (2022-09-07) David Grubba: The best note taking service that i have seen before I'm so grateful for having found this extension. It solved one of my biggest problems to remember stuff. I always thought how nice it would be to be able to take notes while I'm watching a youtube video. It's exactly what I need. Many thanks to the developer. Great job!
- (2022-08-24) 朱新宇: 快捷键方便，且是富文本格式，导出格式pdf、md方便，还是免费，没话说 五星好评
- (2022-08-22) Sumit Choudhary: Very Helpful app for students making notes with screenshot God Bless to team for making such an awesome app. no regrets, 100% student friendly.
- (2022-08-17) Prajwal Thomas: The customer service feature is really good
- (2022-08-14) Kanika Gour: This is probably the best note taking app I have seen with the most wide range of utility.
- (2022-08-14) Garlic Paste: Very helpful for students that use to watch lectures from youtube and capture some moments from the video. And the most fascinating thing is the you are contact with the developer all the time. what an awesome team.
- (2022-07-13) Adbhut Creations: Its like boon for students like me. hope it never gets paid. also I get replies within 1 minute when I have a question. good job developers.
- (2022-07-07) morendra nodi: askify extension is not working properly after 2nd JULY 2022 update 1. screenshots are not being stored simultaneously(it is getting stored in reverse order) 2.auto save option is not working timely - hope things will be solved I was using this extension on oliveboard and unacademy website
- (2022-07-03) Daniyal Ahmed: I never knew that an extension could be this helpful. I admire the developers/creators of the application. It has the potential to solve all the note-taking problems from online sources like youtube, skillshare, udemy, etc.
- (2022-07-02) Bhupesh Markam: This extension is amazing. It saves my time and makes me more productive than ever. I am very happy that I have this extension. Thank you askify team!
- (2022-06-25) Miguel Crespo: This is a fantastis extension. It is exactly what I need it to take notes while I watch videos. The developers are very responsive and helpfulll. I would most defenetly recomend this extension to whoever wnats to make video notes.
- (2022-06-22) Raghav Kapoor: Thank you developers for this Askify is really helping a lot to efficiently organize notes that we have to take from youtube The idea is great. All the best
- (2022-06-21) Ram Nath: A very very very good app which brings this possibility of organizing the screenshots we take from any site into different folders and manage them efficiently thank you to the developers
- (2022-06-20) s-6073 sukumar sawant: no reason to hate it !!
- (2022-06-19) khushhali kundra: this is probably the best things happened to me during my online coaching and school ... nothing compares to this
- (2022-06-19) Muhammad Sohaib: Thanks for this Extension. This is really helpful. Most useful tool for making notes with Screen shots and Time stamp.
- (2022-06-17) Very nice tool especially from students its very helpful in taking notes. Earlier I was having a problem but I contacted one of askify's team member and they responded immediately and now its all good.
- (2022-06-14) Bhavya Sing: Cannot function without Askify anymore!!! Love the functionalities of the platform, has made life hassle-free in terms of productivity and having all my notes at one place. Need this for safari tooo!!
- (2022-06-06) MONICA: i have recently started using Askify. taking notes, reviewing the transcript has been so easy, in a single click. especially when YouTube has been my holy grail learning platform for quite some time now, i can easily take notes, screenshots and save them as pdf for later review. i am also impressed with the data privacy practices that Askify follows. overall, a great and useful extension to have.
- (2022-06-06) Dhruv Patel: I have been using Askify since a long time. its a very useful extension.
- (2022-06-03) Manisha Bhandari: I have been using the Askify app as a writer. When you are writing, there are hundreds of references that you want to save for yourself. But if you have google docs or any other text editor open, it requires you to switch between screens which is annoying. To me, Askify solves this problem. It lets me copy paste my notes to the Askify editor (plus I don't have to toggle between screens) and automatically saves my notes there for future reference. I don't even have to paste it anywhere else. Another thing I love about it is the transcript feature. I am not a video person and would do anything to not watch them hahaha. But I have to watch a few of work related videos, so I just open Askify's transcript feature to read through and get an idea of what's in the video. I don't use it as a student would, so I am not sure how that would work out. But as a writer, I think every writer should be using it if your work involves studying competitor's websites or taking notes for inspiration or swipe files. It will help you a ton. One suggestion would be to improve the interface of taking notes, it can be made to look more pleasant and formatted. It's great as it is, but something can be done. I also understand the team is evolving everyday so there might be some small bugs (I haven't come across many, just a couple) but don't let that stop you from using Askify! Thank you so much for this great product!
- (2022-06-02) Ronit Panda: I have been using Askify since a long time now to take notes from podcasts and other educational content on YouTube, and Have to say this is one of a kind in it's ecosystem.
- (2022-05-20) ankita rani: One of the best note taking extensions. I have been using it to take notes while learning swift and kotlin . I loved the pdf feature by which I can take my notes on my phone also. Thankyou Team Askify :-)
- (2022-05-13) Lora Waloski: I was looking for an easy way to bring notes from videos both for university and my own self-learning into Obsidian. This works perfectly with the timestamps, the screenshots and the markdown exporting. Bravo!
- (2022-05-08) pitun das: not works with a few websites , specially in unacademy.....works fine with youtube
- (2022-05-04) Khánh linh Trần: is was great, and verry helpfull.
- (2022-04-29) Shuvam Ghosh: One of the most useful and smartest technology I have come across, Often on the go I have to attend and go through some learning & training materials of cloud computing and network security and make notes about the same and that was one of the hectic tasks to do. The most amazing thing is that there is an auto note taking feature which makes it so easy and seamless . Way to go, looking forward for some more exciting features
- (2022-04-28) Pranit Sigdel: It's really handy and pretty intuitive for making notes on YouTube. I was making notes while studying about investing in bitcoins. I could easily use the different features provided by the app to make my learning experience seamless.
- (2022-04-28) Aradhana Singh: This App is really amazing. It has made making notes, saving and referring them very easy and quick. Even one can take the snapshot of the video and add that to the notes, which is one of the best features. I would love to keep making notes using Askify and definitely recommend all the aspirants to use it as well.
- (2022-04-27) Neelesh Bisht: Did indepth research on google chrome store for real time note taking extensions, but none was comparable to Askify. Askify's user exeprience is way higher than any other extension in this segment. Video transcriptions gives it a distinct advantage over the others, at the same time user can export pdf or share the notes taken, which makes it leader in this segment. It completely changed my way of walking through the videos & collecting articles / important pieces. Saves lot of my time from taking notes, to exporting it & sharing it. A must have extension which saves both money & time. Most importantly it makes the whole process much more efficent & cost saving at the same time.
- (2022-04-27) Amisha Thakur: Askify is a great app for making notes. I use it regularly during online meetings and while doing online courses. Before using Askify I used to use the Evernote web app but the screenshot feature was not there in that which made note making tough. I think chrome extension is a really cool idea since I don’t have to switch between screens to make notes now. It’s also very easy to use. And their customer support person is very quick to help.
- (2022-04-21) Pragati Sharma: excellent app really minimise the time and help to manage all notes systematically
- (2022-04-15) Alex Wilson: It's great extension but sadly it's not support Arabic language
- (2022-03-21) santanu das: please don't make this a paid service ,in future
- (2022-03-20) Suraj Kumar Prajapati B -166: Amazing..............
- (2022-03-12) Jason Z: it always lost your notes
- (2022-03-11) Fabián Sanhueza: /ts function stopped working...
- (2022-12-30, v:2.3.7) Preet Jain: Askify extension isn't being downloaded
- (2022-08-06, v:2.3.7) Andy Minsky: Markdown export to system folder of choice
First off, I'm blown away by Askify. Feature-rich, intuitive, simple, it's so well thought out, it's everything! As an Obsidian user, I tried out Askify because it offers markdown export in the free version, contrary to Reclipped which I had been using prior. This feature would make me even happier if there was a "Save as" or "Export to" option so I could store my markdown exports directly in my Obsidian vault, or any other folder on my system, as opposed to manually drag them out of the download folder, where Askify currently drops them. I read you're working on syncing Askify with Obsidian. Not sure if that means with the desktop install or with Obsidiyn Sync. The latter is a paid service which many users don't use because they already have other, cheaper, cloud services in place. So, I hope you take this feature request into consideration, if you haven't already. Keep up the great work!
- (2022-05-11, v:2.3.3) KRISHNA KUMAR: not showing in Youtube
not showing in Youtube from yesterday
- (2022-02-21, v:2.2.3) kushagra chauhan: hello
han bhyi kya haal h
- (2022-01-27, v:2.2.0) James Moriarty: Sort By drop-down menu problem
On windows 10 - Chrome Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) at "videos" tab of a youtube channel: "sort by" dropdown menu don't pop up when askify extension enabled. Otherwise works like a charm. Please find a solution, thanks in advance.
- (2022-01-13, v:2.1.4) Monika Dhankhar: No Askify icon on youtuve
I have added Askify extension over my chrome but not able to see icon. done the same 2,3 times and already refreshed the page for the same. what would help me out.?
- (2021-11-29, v:2.0.6) Subhangini Dash: autonote
autonote option isnt available