Take Notes From Youtube
- (2023-10-28) Manisha Vavale: A very good extension If you are a student studying from YouTube.
- (2023-10-24) walied tito25: This is Extension is very good and really I love so much You can try it now
- (2023-10-15) surya pratap singh: best extension
- (2023-10-10) Studious: This is one of the best extensions that i have ever used. Helps you take screenshots and control the youtube all while taking notes. And now you can link your askify notes to notion, that is a win too. Overall loved it.
- (2023-10-09) Rob: Amazing extension! A game changer! And these people are very open to requests and adding new features. Looking forward to whatever they add in the future.
- (2023-10-05) evroza: I was just starting to study some long content that'd take me hours to take notes on since I need detailed screenshots for my revision later. I couldn't believe when I found out this extension exists, it's so seamless and does everything I have always wanted. I study A LOT using video tutorials! AMAZING!
- (2023-10-04) Sachin Dhiman: Good app for notes making.
- (2023-10-01) Murali B: I'm just in love with this extension it just made my student life much easier, hope you guys grow to your fullest potential, can you guys add a feature where I can see all the timestamps in the video itself which I have marked, it would be great.
- (2023-09-23) RUMELI CHANDRA: it's the best extension. so helpful.. thank you very much for this.
- (2023-09-22) Stan Lee: Есть бесплатное расширение с таким же функционалом - AI-powered Notes on Videos - Video Notebook. There is a free extension with the same functionality - AI-powered Notes on Videos - Video Notebook.
- (2023-08-27) Anmol Dev: Its really a very helpful app for taking notes with snap from any website. I have tried many but with these option at a free cost, its a wonderful application. Good work!!
- (2023-08-26) Gustavo Steinmetz (Gus): The app is awesome! And I just realized a few seconds ago that it has integration with Obsidian! This is perfect! The only problems that I realize is that the sync with obsidian is not straightforward as I still don't realize how it works even after putting my sync ID, and other problem that I realize is when you export some note from youtube as markdown it usually comes with random unknown characters, like: "The character U+feff is not a basic ASCII character". But these issues seem to be minor, especially because of the awesome user experience. 5 stars for sure! ------------------------------------ Update: After a few minutes, I realized that I had to manually click a button to sync Askify with Obsidian. And noticed more bugs, so decreasing the note, because I already its the 4th bug in the first day using it. + 1 bug identified: When syncing with Obsidian, the timestamps in the markdown don't appear formatted as hh:mm:ss. Instead, they appear as seconds, something like ``` [272.131065](https://youtu.be/test?t=272.131065) test note ``` + 1 bug identified: Notes created are not immediately synced to Google Storage, causing a delay or failure in updating Obsidian. More details added in the Github issues plugin page. In general, the extension is good and I liked it, but the Obsidian bugs made me feel really uncomfortable.
- (2023-08-19) Retarded N Confused: not my favourite UI but it does the job and does it well
- (2023-08-13) Oussama: very helpful and user friendly, i love it how it sync with google account, very greateful for the support team,
- (2023-08-01) Izzy Blight: 10/10 must have for youtube browsing, I've loved the public notes section for an easy transcipt with timestamps and the notes allow for a wide range of formatting and overall, its just great. these developers are great and i cant wait for future updates!!!
- (2023-07-25) Vaibhav: Really amazing app! The developers are from India. Support is quite prompt. It is like a one stop solution to all my note taking issues from Youtube. Such a comprehensive app, that it even has a sync service with Obsidian. WoW!!! I am very happy to find this app. and will definitely buy the paid version to support the developers. Pricing is also quite affordable! Thank you Askify!
- (2023-07-17) Suyash Purwar: Very helpful in making notes!
- (2023-07-09) A D: Best note taking app in the world after checking so many apps i can assure you. My suggestion to developer please improve the android app now. In android app we can't add new snaps to old notes from a new video. please add this feature and when taking notes in app it's not adding the Fullscreen snap like the pc.There is some heading of the video is coming in the snap.I am a premium user of this app...-Sayak das(askify mail:- [email protected])
- (2023-07-06) del tube: Very nice site for lawyers, teachers, students and the learner all over the world. The officers is very kind. I received prompt feedbacks. Many thanks.
- (2023-06-18) Jason Cao: Can we add features which allow us to take screenshots of websites other than Youtube? I hope I can use this extension to record a part of the screen even if I am not watching videos.
- (2023-06-17) Remlalliana Ralte: autonote is too manual
- (2023-06-14) Sonu Markam: youtube current played video and askify window , both are visible half and half in pc screen, then i neither is able to see the YT video proper in screen and is unable to see the full window of askify as well . Due to which the tools of YouTube and Askify are being hidden. even tab button is also not working to access tools. problem: 1. YT and askify window is not completely visible at same time 2. YT and askify tools are not reachable 3. their is no maximize minimize resize window option for YT current video and askify window.
- (2023-06-03) Mohamad: plenty of glitches!!
- (2023-05-14) ANURAG KUMAR SINGH: just provide highlighting feature just like liner
- (2023-03-22) Rahul Rai: I am using this extension since a year and this is working very well for me, i regularly make notes on it and developers are also working on it to make it more useful, although it is already good enough, thanks ..
- (2023-03-14) Ich Du: You will get a .txt export, instead of a MD Export. If you expect links to the source url your note belongs to, not given If you expect you can edit notes after creation, the ui is not very userfriendly to find a Edit button. I had to refresh site to get my edits saved. looks promising, but since 8 months - you will get 'we are working on it" every time you ask something again, promising but not really something i would put coins into
- (2023-02-17) IT-79 Harshit Pruthi: Loved it. It's really helpful man.
- (2023-01-30) Simrun Kaushik: The best! So useful fr
- (2023-01-30) Abhishek Kumar: Your yellow colour buttons below the videos "close note & public note" are not clear. I recommend as a UI/UX designer to change it's to a different colour. Please change it, and make it properly visible.
- (2023-01-12) Google Youtube: bro what is this! This ext best study ext. really really godjob. please make more ext like this. you are so god man.
- (2022-12-25) B Y: Amazing! Best discovery of the year 2022 for me. If you do your learning alot from youtube, this extension solves all the problem you may have. I had to use google drive, google notes, notion, greenshot etc for all that before but nwo it's all in one click with this extension.
- (2022-12-24) Silvertooth Arrowman: I haven't been testing it out for long, but so far it seems great. Works as what I would guess is intended. The screenshot feature is crazy useful, and it scales with the video's actual resolution, so if you have something you're particularly keen on screenshotting, bump the quality up to the highest and take it. Overall 10/10 would recommend to anyone who needs to do pretty much anything not included in YouTube's base features.
- (2022-11-20) vishwajeet more: best for students who are studying from youtube
- (2022-11-05) תומר (ראמוס): Awesome awesome awesome extension. So simple but yet so useful. the way I could write down markdown summary while watching youtube lecutres is what I look for. keep with your great job !
- (2022-10-08) Daniel Li: Incredibly impressive actually. Lots of functionality for something that is free. also very convenient note taking
- (2022-09-17) Kashvi Sharma: Absolutely life saving extension! Great for students but even for taking notes on other sites and noting from multiple vids at once. Has all the needed features. O of the best part is they take the feedback you give very seriously and make the needed changes ASAP. Incredible.
- (2022-09-12) Amelia SH: Wow??? I just literally downloaded this seconds ago and it's already made my life better. Props to the developer!
- (2022-09-10) Jirasak Buranathawornsom (Wan): One of the best extension, it's like the developer knows exactly what I want. So far no problem found at all. Thank for your hard work.
- (2022-09-07) Omar Tharwat: i am an avid vedio course consumer and language learner this app makes my life easier espicially with the OCR functionality and the pdf / markup export .
- (2022-09-07) Diego Marzá: Best app of this type, the developers answers any question fastly and they take feedback
- (2022-09-07) David Grubba: The best note taking service that i have seen before I'm so grateful for having found this extension. It solved one of my biggest problems to remember stuff. I always thought how nice it would be to be able to take notes while I'm watching a youtube video. It's exactly what I need. Many thanks to the developer. Great job!
- (2022-08-24) David Chu: 快捷键方便，且是富文本格式，导出格式pdf、md方便，还是免费，没话说 五星好评
- (2022-08-22) Sumit Choudhary: Very Helpful app for students making notes with screenshot God Bless to team for making such an awesome app. no regrets, 100% student friendly.
- (2022-08-17) Prajwal Thomas: The customer service feature is really good
- (2022-08-14) Kanika Gour: This is probably the best note taking app I have seen with the most wide range of utility.
- (2022-08-14) Garlic Paste: Very helpful for students that use to watch lectures from youtube and capture some moments from the video. And the most fascinating thing is the you are contact with the developer all the time. what an awesome team.
- (2022-07-13) Adbhut Creations: Its like boon for students like me. hope it never gets paid. also I get replies within 1 minute when I have a question. good job developers.
- (2022-07-07) santanu das: askify extension is not working properly after 2nd JULY 2022 update 1. screenshots are not being stored simultaneously(it is getting stored in reverse order) 2.auto save option is not working timely - hope things will be solved I was using this extension on oliveboard and unacademy website
- (2022-07-03) Daniyal Ahmed: I never knew that an extension could be this helpful. I admire the developers/creators of the application. It has the potential to solve all the note-taking problems from online sources like youtube, skillshare, udemy, etc.
- (2022-03-21) santanu das: please don't make this a paid service ,in future
- (2023-07-20, v:2.4.1) Kaustubh: Drawing
How can I use a Stylus for proper note taking? Is it even possible?
- (2023-02-05, v:2.3.7) Wil: Markdown Export Timestamps
When I export a note into markdown, timestamps are simply displayed as text and not clickable links. Is this expected behavior? I noticed this in both the browser extension and the Android app. If this is expected behavior, are there plans to add this feature in the future? Thank you.
- (2022-12-30, v:2.3.7) Preet Jain: Askify extension isn't being downloaded
- (2022-08-06, v:2.3.7) Andy Minsky: Markdown export to system folder of choice
First off, I'm blown away by Askify. Feature-rich, intuitive, simple, it's so well thought out, it's everything! As an Obsidian user, I tried out Askify because it offers markdown export in the free version, contrary to Reclipped which I had been using prior. This feature would make me even happier if there was a "Save as" or "Export to" option so I could store my markdown exports directly in my Obsidian vault, or any other folder on my system, as opposed to manually drag them out of the download folder, where Askify currently drops them. I read you're working on syncing Askify with Obsidian. Not sure if that means with the desktop install or with Obsidiyn Sync. The latter is a paid service which many users don't use because they already have other, cheaper, cloud services in place. So, I hope you take this feature request into consideration, if you haven't already. Keep up the great work!
- (2022-05-11, v:2.3.3) KRISHNA KUMAR: not showing in Youtube
not showing in Youtube from yesterday
- (2022-02-21, v:2.2.3) kushagra chauhan: hello
han bhyi kya haal h
- (2022-01-27, v:2.2.0) James Moriarty: Sort By drop-down menu problem
On windows 10 - Chrome Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) at "videos" tab of a youtube channel: "sort by" dropdown menu don't pop up when askify extension enabled. Otherwise works like a charm. Please find a solution, thanks in advance.
- (2022-01-13, v:2.1.4) Monika Dhankhar: No Askify icon on youtuve
I have added Askify extension over my chrome but not able to see icon. done the same 2,3 times and already refreshed the page for the same. what would help me out.?
- (2021-11-29, v:2.0.6) Subhangini Dash: autonote
autonote option isnt available