Quickly set reminders to revisit specific web pages.
Have you ever opened a website and said to yourself "I'd like to look at this more, but maybe later"? This extension makes it simple to remind yourself to revisit any website when you decide. Reminders are shown as native Chrome notifications, and when clicked you will be taken back to the site. You can also snooze reminders for 15 minutes. ✅ Note that browser notifications must be enabled for you to receive them.
- (2022-11-09) Robert Irelan: Would it be possible to add a menu options for other time options, like 5 minutes? I'm mostly using this extension for pages that don't send a notification when they've completed a build, for example, and not everything takes 20 minutes (the lowest quick reminder setting) to complete.
- (2022-07-23) SA Adil: Useful Tool if you need it.
- (2022-01-19) noah kagan: I am a fan. You have to have notifications in your browser turned on. With so many distractions its great to have a way to come back to things without a messy browser!
- (2021-10-10) Terence: Easy to use and relatively inexpensive. Does improve productivity and reduces the need to look at history to find a page you were looking at a week ago, or even an hour ago. This itself is worth $5. Mmmm, the other thing is that you can now let go, let go of all the tabs you open on your browser because now you can set a timer, close the tab and just focus on the job at hand. Chrome tab reminder will do the rest.
- (2021-10-09) Jasper Sierink: This chrome extension works good. It is simple to use and can help you to set a reminder for a webpage quickly. I gave 4 stars because i do miss a feature which i sort of expected to be included already. I would like to be able to see a list of saved reminders so i can go through the list at a moment when i have time available. Now i can only set a reminder time but i don't know yet if at that moment i have the time to read that page.
- (2022-05-16, v:1.1.2) ArturroX: tab Reminder
Can we get the option to change the drop down time. For example, Remind me about this page in 20 minutes. The ability to change the 20 minutes value to say....3 minutes. 20 minutes, 1 hour, or 3 hour, the ability to change the default values. thanks
- (2022-01-21, v:1.1.0) Vivek G: Option to set time in custom reminders.
Hi, when setting custom reminders I can only select dates. There should be an option to select time too. For example, I want to set a reminder for a sale which will start tomorrow at 2:00 PM, I can't do that currently. Also, if I can set my custom time intervals, like instead of 20 minutes, remind me in 5 minutes, this could be awesome.