Extends the Trello Checklist with usefull functions
-Feature to extrude a Checklist Item into a own Card and create a back-link without deleting the actual.
- (2017-04-09) `: Just extrude does not work at all Disappointing
- (2017-02-18) Łukasz Czerwiński: It would have been very useful. Unfortunately, it works for me only the first time after reloading the page. For each try after the first one, Just Extrude works like Convert to Card.
- (2016-12-14) Nicholas Scullion: just paid for it and not working!
- (2016-07-18) Chris Gibbs: Nice, and would be even better if the extruded card inherited the member(s) and label(s) of the parent card. Fix that, and I'm a customer :-) Also, I agree with Scarlett about needing a reverse link.
- (2015-10-07) Scarlett Snowden: Be good if the card that is extruded adds a comment saying it was extruded and from which card (like trello does now when it converts a checklist item into a card). - because as far as I can tell there is no way to link the extruded card back to the original card (when in the extruded card).